Zestard Gift Wrap

Product Gift Wrap | Special Message | Product Page | Cart Page

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TOIRO

Fast and very good tech support! We wanted to increase the maximum characters for the gift message to 500, and they could do so smoothly. Thank you!

MamaMilla

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very responsive support! They help set things up and make custom changes to the app fast. THe app itself does what it says, makes it possible for a customer to add wrapping and you can decide what it should cost.
Good work guys

FAV

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent Customer service. They always make changes very fast. Wonderful app. Easy to install. Thank you! *Update - I have been working with them for over 1 year and they continue to have excellent customer service and make changes required very fast!

Luminox Australia

Location Australia

I use this app on several websites now. Great support in helping with styling, very quick response to my styling questions. Now it's set & forget like my other sites.

TastingClub

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 4 minutes

While the app looks promising, it is not possible to install the app. When I try, I get an '500 server error' message.

Tempted Kensington

Time spent using app About 1 year

Highly recommend this App. We wanted to make some minor adjustments to the style and they were very fast to respond with clear instructions on how to apply the code. I spent hours in frustration trying to install the gift wrap function using the online shopify tutorial without any success, this app saved my sanity.

For Dignity

Location Australia

Great support from the Zestard team and very quick response to my email. Now that it is all setup I am looking forward to seeing how it performs. Thanks Zestard.

ChemistryTungstenRings

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very useful and even works on our jewelry website for its engraving services functionality. The support team is very responsive in assisting me and complied with solutions in good manners of technical support.

spiced chocolate

Location Kuwait

The app gives me what i need, supports team are very helpful.
we were using the app a week ago with no issues.

Dream Field Studio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app functions, but I am not that thrilled with the way the gift option appears on the screen to the customer. However, customer service was very responsive and helped me to install the app successfully.