3.8
May 10, 2021

We use this app a lot for our business and although there is room for improvement, the customer service has been so awesome. They have really taken the time to work with us. At first it was a bit difficult to get a hold of anyone but as soon as I got in contact with Matias, it has been smooth sailing ever since. Everyone I have spoken to so far has been a great help! They are making the changes that we need to create and customize our catalog seamlessly, and we appreciate how much they are listening to our feedback. I have tried other apps but ZINation's Wholesale Catalog Maker is our #1 choice for shopify integration.

Brador Fabrics
Over 4 years using the app
October 10, 2017

Dave saved my life. The app has saved me so much time and has so many features to help create a wholesale catalog. This will definitely help my sales staff and business!

Gray Market Jewelry
July 30, 2020

I am still working through all of the options of this app, but so far, it will produce a clean and crisp pdf catalog from my shopify products database. Straight forward with a not too steep learning curve and really helpful customer support. I do not write too many reviews, but for these guys I kind of feel they deserve thumb up!

EuropaMarketCA
June 25, 2020

We're very happy with Wholesale Catalog Maker. Yes, it does take some practice to learn the ins/outs and become proficient. But once you do, it's very easy to create and you realize how powerful it is. Our printed catalog looked stunning!

Support is excellent both day & night. Many thanks to Davy & Matias!

Mission Mercantile
September 6, 2017

Great App and customer assistance and easy to use. Where I needed assistance it was always there with NO delay.

Nn Inspirational Homeware
Almost 3 years using the app
December 3, 2014

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. OUR COMPANY JUST LOVES THE SUPPORT AND ALL THE GREAT CATALOGS YOUR ABLE TO CREATE. A MUST HAVE APP!

Tenille's Boutique
About 1 month using the app
November 24, 2014

I have to say "I'm Impressed" This app is great! creating a catalog or Flyer that you can print, Share or embed on your site makes marketing your Business a whole lot easier. The Quality of the Catalog is just amazing.
This app is truly a must have for any business large or Small.
If for any reason you need assistance, The support team responds quickly and they are Knowledgeable and wonderful to deal with.
This is truly a must have App!

Home Goods Galore
29 days using the app
June 25, 2015

Great app which is massively customisable to your needs. Support team are excellent, anything I'm not sure of and as soon as I ask its rectified really quickly. They have even added features which I've asked to be developed. Already good but still improving all the time.

Bailies Coffee
Over 2 years using the app
February 13, 2020

fantastic app ! we had been searching for something to make our online catalogue that pulled the data from the site to the catalogue saving alot of time and connecting site to catalogue, this app does exactly that. We made our catalogues in indesign previously and uploaded them online so this app is definitely the best ones out there in terms of design and control over the pages and layouts and easily connects the store products and collections to the catalogue. The app has some room for improvement in terms of what you have control over design wise but the customer support has been great, we needed some customization on making our own product layouts and they have been very helpful in creating this for us, for the monthly price this app is well worth it if you create online catalogues or look books regularly and look forward to see this app progress further.

Kreepsville 666 Wholesale
Over 2 years using the app
November 6, 2017

This app is awesome and customer service was great. It took me an hour or two to figure out all the features but once I did I was able to build a beautiful 71 page catalog very quickly. I tried several other catalog apps first and this was by far the best. I also needed a slight variation of a template and contacted customer service. They got back to me within 5 minutes and customized a template for me at no charge. I highly recommend.

Aasafe