Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customized line sheets, flyers, and catalogs, especially for businesses with extensive online product ranges. It's praised for its affordability, customization options, and the feature to set custom prices for different customers. Many find it integrates seamlessly with Shopify and offers a variety of brand-fitting templates. The customer service is often commended for its quick responses. Some merchants consider it a time-saving alternative to tools like Adobe, and its features like creating a price list and order form directly from the catalog are seen as potential business enhancers.

June 25, 2020

We're very happy with Wholesale Catalog Maker. Yes, it does take some practice to learn the ins/outs and become proficient. But once you do, it's very easy to create and you realize how powerful it is. Our printed catalog looked stunning!

Support is excellent both day & night. Many thanks to Davy & Matias!

Mission Mercantile
Almost 4 years using the app
September 6, 2017

Great App and customer assistance and easy to use. Where I needed assistance it was always there with NO delay.

Nn Inspirational Homeware
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited February 16, 2015

Great application. Allows easy creation of professional looking product catalogs for my store.

corporate gift baskets
Almost 3 years using the app
June 25, 2015

Great app which is massively customisable to your needs. Support team are excellent, anything I'm not sure of and as soon as I ask its rectified really quickly. They have even added features which I've asked to be developed. Already good but still improving all the time.

Bailies Coffee
Over 2 years using the app
February 13, 2020

fantastic app ! we had been searching for something to make our online catalogue that pulled the data from the site to the catalogue saving alot of time and connecting site to catalogue, this app does exactly that. We made our catalogues in indesign previously and uploaded them online so this app is definitely the best ones out there in terms of design and control over the pages and layouts and easily connects the store products and collections to the catalogue. The app has some room for improvement in terms of what you have control over design wise but the customer support has been great, we needed some customization on making our own product layouts and they have been very helpful in creating this for us, for the monthly price this app is well worth it if you create online catalogues or look books regularly and look forward to see this app progress further.

Kreepsville 666 Wholesale
Over 2 years using the app
November 6, 2017

This app is awesome and customer service was great. It took me an hour or two to figure out all the features but once I did I was able to build a beautiful 71 page catalog very quickly. I tried several other catalog apps first and this was by far the best. I also needed a slight variation of a template and contacted customer service. They got back to me within 5 minutes and customized a template for me at no charge. I highly recommend.

Aasafe
About 2 years using the app
August 10, 2017

Just getting started but early returns are good. Great support over chat and good follow up communication. Building a catalog from collections in our store has been pretty easy.

Big Machine Parts
About 2 years using the app
May 10, 2021

We use this app a lot for our business and although there is room for improvement, the customer service has been so awesome. They have really taken the time to work with us. At first it was a bit difficult to get a hold of anyone but as soon as I got in contact with Matias, it has been smooth sailing ever since. Everyone I have spoken to so far has been a great help! They are making the changes that we need to create and customize our catalog seamlessly, and we appreciate how much they are listening to our feedback. I have tried other apps but ZINation's Wholesale Catalog Maker is our #1 choice for shopify integration.

Brador Fabrics
Almost 2 years using the app
April 9, 2018

This app is awesome! Very powerful for the money, or any money for that matter. I have been looking for an affordable option to get a catalog out to my customers and believe me this is it!! The support from Dave is off the charts. I have only scratched the surface on its capabilities. Can't wait to keep building on what I have started!
Hank

Decktowel
Almost 2 years using the app
November 3, 2020

We are using this app to have an interactive wholesale catalog. We looked at many options and most were cost prohibitive and difficult to use. Zination really hit it out of the park with this app. Although it takes a little upfront work it is more flexible and easier to use in the long run than the enterprise level apps. It is very intuitive and I was able to start linking my products to our catalog within a few minutes of importing them. I highly recommend giving this app a try if you would like give your wholesale customers a convenient order process.

europeanheritage.gifts