Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customized line sheets, flyers, and catalogs, especially for businesses with extensive online product ranges. It's praised for its affordability, customization options, and the feature to set custom prices for different customers. Many find it integrates seamlessly with Shopify and offers a variety of brand-fitting templates. The customer service is often commended for its quick responses. Some merchants consider it a time-saving alternative to tools like Adobe, and its features like creating a price list and order form directly from the catalog are seen as potential business enhancers.

October 30, 2017

Great app to make a catalog - sued the one time for 19.99 and had a full catalog to share!

Bol Productions
21 days using the app
February 27, 2017

Need a catalog? Want outstanding support? Get this App.

I installed it this weekend. I created 2 * 15 pages catalog. I have no programming knowledge. This app is like kids play. Easy to Edit, Easy to Create, Easy to Download in PDF.

Then, you see the power behind this catalog. Clients clicks that beautiful product and WHAM, redirected to your site product!

All happy, I get an email next day. David from Zination, can I call you on Monday. Sure I thought. Nice courtesy call.

He spent an hour on phone with me. Threw zoom, showed me on my computer how to use the entire thing. Answered my question. Nothing like I've seen before. Outstanding customer support.

Thanks David and your entire team. You guy's are devoted to your amazing product and go beyond standards to support your wonderful app.

Get yours now I say!
Stephan T.
www.trinitysanddamians.com

Trinitys Damians Collection
10 days using the app
May 19, 2017

Thank you so much for the free tried. It looks amazing.

Jkestore
9 days using the app
October 11, 2017

Great support and functionality across the application.

Dux Sports
8 days using the app
October 11, 2017

Just started using the app. Super easy to use! Great Customer Service! Thanks!

Surf Turf Golf