4.9
January 15, 2024

Good support, great free solution

FOMO
About 1 month using the app
March 11, 2024

Super helpful app, super helpful team!

Filament Coffee
17 days using the app
November 27, 2023

Great response from the support team when setting up the app, and so far, so good. The app looks like it will tick every box:)

Security Bollards Direct
3 months using the app
November 5, 2023

The team was super duper patient with us and helped hard code some of the things that were needed to implement the app. I highly recommend everyone to try and use Zippy!

The Gourmet Gardener
17 days using the app
December 27, 2023

This app is great. Best customer support experience. Highly recommend.

Shinoor
About 2 hours using the app
October 6, 2023

Zippy has been an effective, useful addition to my shopify store. Their customer service is quick and efficient. Highly recommend!

Damn Right Cocktails
About 1 year using the app
September 15, 2023

I couldn't be happier with this app! It's exactly what I needed to implement postcode restrictions for my product deliveries, ensuring that we serve our limited delivery area seamlessly. The support team behind this app has been outstanding - responsive, helpful, and genuinely dedicated to resolving any queries or issues promptly. It has simplified our operations and improved our customer experience. Highly recommended!

Cakes N' Cans
4 months using the app
May 1, 2023

Amazing team, quickly responds resolved my queries. very simple to use app. Happy to use this on my platform. Thank you guys

SakkathMango
3 months using the app
July 2, 2023

Zippy is amazing. It is so easy to use, I love it. I needed support because I didn't understand how to apply it to products properly, Ashish was really helpful. I highly recommend Zippy.

Bow Tie Pets AU
About 1 month using the app
July 7, 2023

We've been searching for an app that offers the flexibility like zippy for so long and we're so happy that we have found zippy. Not only this app fulfills our needs but in addition, the support team is amazing, especially Ashish, he has been super helpful solving our problems and tailor the layout of the app based on our requirement.

ARMOR THE POOCH