Reviews (68)

4.9
July 11, 2024

Nice customer support and assistance.

Dorby
9 months using the app
May 23, 2024

I would recommend the app. The app is easy enough to use and implement into my site, but the big reason I’d recommend this app is because of the support you get from the team.
Ashish helped me amend how the app was appearing on my website which now make it look a lot better.
Thanks you

Heat My House
About 2 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Tried multiple zipcode checkers, but only Zippy was able to provide a solution that fit our needs.
They offer the zipcode validator in the product page as well as an open for the validator to be on the header, which many other validators do not provide.
THeir team was very helpful and responsive as well and helped us fix certain issues specific to our theme

Blip
4 months using the app
July 11, 2024

The support is amazing and the zip code checker is working great! And it's free! I will be upgrading soon for more functionality. Ashish is great and helpful.

supershinecleaningcompany
8 days using the app
April 30, 2024

Really useful. We offer our products with no restrictions but a fitting service to a range of UK postcode areas.

ZIppy handles UK postcodes just great (others forget that not everywhere has a totally numeric zip) and allows us to communicate service availability to customers without needing them to read through a long list of postcode areas to see if their area is served.

Towsure
28 days using the app
June 3, 2024

it's good for ecom stores, and customer support is very supportive

THRUST.CLUB
About 13 hours using the app
April 18, 2024

Best service

the women's fashion mart
1 day using the app
March 11, 2024

Super helpful app, super helpful team!

Filament Coffee
17 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Good support, great free solution

FOMO
About 1 month using the app
August 25, 2020

This is the best app for pincode check. It gets customized beautifully, and the support helped me place it exactly where i wanted it on my product page. Am glad i chose zippy, I really dont think any other app would have fit my requirements in its place. Thank you so much for this perfect looking app and awesome support. Highly recommend!

Bombay Diva