Zippy

Zippy

by Rising Sigma

A Zipcode Serviceability Validator

Flipside

Great Support and quick response, i have asked 3-4 changes for the app they resopnded very well and implimented feature quickly very helpful and satisfied

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your review.

The satisfaction of our users is our highest priority. We're glad that you liked the app and the support.

Thank you for using Zippy.

Cynosure Sports

Thank you so much dear developers. Such a lovely app. Thanks a lot for making it free. Had been desperate for such an app

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We're glad that you liked it. We're making it more powerful and accurate day by day. Your feedback is very much needed in doing so.

Thank you for using zippy.

Bloombombs

Pretty decent app. It seemed to work well but I uninstalled it because they don't have the option of having applying different zip codes to different products.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for your review.

The product-wise zipcode configuration feature is under development. Also, we gonna launch a couple of advanced features in our next update.

We'll notify you via email when our next update is live.

Thank you for using zippy.

UltShult

Hi Team,
Thank you so much for providing this app for free. Will it remain free to use forever?
The app integrated seemlessly with my store and was really easy to set up and works like a charm(hardly took 5 minutes and bam zip code check is up and running on my store).
Keep up the goodwork.

September 27, 2020

Thank you. We really appreciate your review.

Yes, we will always continue our Free plan to support businesses.

In the last 3-4 months, we have got so many features requests and suggestions from our users. Currently, we are working on that and soon we'll be launching our paid plan with some more advanced and exciting features.

Thank you.

Bombay Diva

This is the best app for pincode check. It gets customized beautifully, and the support helped me place it exactly where i wanted it on my product page. Am glad i chose zippy, I really dont think any other app would have fit my requirements in its place. Thank you so much for this perfect looking app and awesome support. Highly recommend!

Aditi Parisons

I really loved the support. I asked them to fix a thing and not only the problem was fixed but also updated according to my preference and customer's convenience.
Recommended.

Indiabuyo

Can I specify some products in specified zip codes?
Please get back to me, I really need help.
Your App is awesome

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much.

In our next update, we are launching the product-wise zipcodes and many more advanced features. It will solve your problem. But It'll be available in the paid plan. It would start from $5 per month.

Cococart India

this is an amazing app .. awesome supporter.. superbly work and if i need any help from support they are very quick responding ..
anjali

Plus One Trends

Easy to set up and integrate. It's a simple feature but very useful. The app is great. I use a page builder and it works great there too.

RK Store

I would recommend Zippy if you choose to show a delivery check on your product page. the app is awesome and easy to customize. Thanks to Ashish for installing it in my store.

Previous 1