Zipcode Checker ‑ Zippy

Most Powerful Pincode / Postcode Serviceability Validator

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Zipcode Checker Shopify

Auberge Designs

Great app, and even better customer support! The team was very responsive in helping us customize some of the settings to match our theme including removing the default icons. Its worth noting that the text fields do support html styling so you can customize the look of your messages as desired.

No Xcuses

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Changed from another provider to Zippy, shortened the process with one click, got the advantage to see lots of usefull information/reports that we could not see before. (Gamechanger). Their support (Ashish) was excellent during the whole installation and setup process, made it very smooth.

ElephantPlate

Very good app for zip code validation. Easy to configure and use. Inline & Popup Widget options. Perfect and fast support by Ashish. Keep up the good work!

Music High Court

Location India

Love how the app works. So clean and simple - does the job really well.
I wanted to customise the app as per my website's fonts and colours, and the team responded within 5 mins (that too on a weekend night!), and provided all the customisations. Needless to say it's a must have! Great functionality and great support :)

Tons Valley Apple Shop

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I had installed the app on my website. Latest version of Dawn theme. I just refused to work out of box. No idea why. Support response was prompt but they couldn't give me an idea of why the app wasn't working or timeframe for a fix. But please fix the design of the app admin. Why so many flashy colours and tacky design of the Ux? I won't install this app again till they fix the admin panel design.

July 20, 2022

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we can't resolve the issue when you uninstall the app immediately after a few minutes of raising through chat support.

We needed 10-15 mins to check and resolve it.

Please re-install the app and let us know. We'll definitely help you with priority.

Handmade Joy

Location India

Very helpful app and the support team are also very responsive and fast, overall very good experience with this app.

The Little Market Bunch

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

great app works perfectly, easy to setup. support is fast to fix any problem or custom font, location etc thank you ash

Pink Celestial

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Exactly what I was looking for, very simple to use. Fast, friendly and helpful tech support, great.I must thanks ashish for his kind and fast help.

fisheri

Location Italy

Exactly what I was looking for, very simple to use. Fast, friendly and helpful tech support, great. Thanks

May 20, 2022

We’re glad that you loved Zippy. Thanks a lot :)

Swing Right Golf

Tried a few other apps and this app was great. When I had a question the response and helpfulness is unbelievable.

May 20, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to post this! We really appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5