Sales Pop ‑ Show Recent Sales

Sales Pop ‑ Show Recent Sales

by Zooomy

Sales Pop to show recently placed orders

Forget Me Not Boutique

Zoomy apps was super helpful with installation and now my website has more LIFE to it! I love this app! They have other apps that are awesome too like their 404 page etc etc. Super user friendly

ShopBeYouBoutique

Install was easy peasy and I am really liking the pop up feature. I love that you can customize the popup with colors and wording to make it unique to you.

Magnolia Ave Boutique

This app is so awesome! It doesn't bog down my website and it also increases urgency in buyers! I have seen my sales volume go up ever since this was installed and I fully believe it is because people have FOMO and don't want to regret missing out on something later on!

cocinamolona

buena app, recomendable cien por cien, anima a posibles compradores a decidirse a realizar la compra

Heritage Co.

Easy install and customization. Really love the social proof that it provides to visitors to the website.

Kiss My Chic Boutique

Love seeing this on other boutique websites and happy to have it on mine as well! So far all the zooomy apps I have are amazing!

Boutique JAAM

Love this app! Super easy to use and I love that you can customize it! Customer service is great also!

Gypsy Oak Boutique

Amazing app! Even better customer service! This app allows us to gain information on what works for us!

INSPIRE by ck

We love this little pop up. It helps show our shoppers what is relevant and HOT. Being able to alter what it states was easy & Zooomy helped make this addition seemless. We highly recommend!

Atonement Design

This app is so great! The customer service is awesome and the team is very kind- so easy to work with! They answer questions thoroughly and get the job done quickly! highly recommend.

Previous 1