Sales Pop ‑ Boost Sales

Sales Pop ‑ Boost Sales

by Zooomy

Sales Pop W Recent Orders. Sales Pop has direct add to cart.

Preppy Pineapple

This app is perfect for our boutique! It creates the demand and urgency for the sale. Customer service was excellent and helped me to tweek it perfectly for our store!

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

Love that the app is free!! Zooomy has the best customer service when needed, quick responses. Great for boosting sales.

relaxgyb

Excelente aplicacion la recomiendo, da ánimo a los clientes a realizar las compras, mostrando las mejores opciones.

Pink Crafts Panda

I love this app. it has helped my customer see what are my best sellers or items on sale. easy to use and install

CircleTerra

I saw this app on another store and had to have it! It encouraged me to buy there and I have more customers buying since I added it. It build credibility!

Comics n Pop

Easy to install, easy to setup and good customization options. Even better it is FREE!!
Try this app it out we recommend it.

DealioHound

I love that this app is free, when others are charging substantial amounts for similar apps, and it's easy to install and set up and configure, but I cannot in all honesty say that it's increased my sales yet (largely because most of my sales come from other platforms rather than directly on my Shopify store). I don't think this is because the app is bad in any way - I just don't have the traffic to come to any firm conclusions yet.

Jasper Organics

Love this app! has helped us boost sales with urgency to the customers. keep doing your thing folks, we appreciate it!

ultamatesuperstore

awesome app love it works good use it for life enjoy it have a great wonderful day and keep drop shipping

alluretrader

Our store opened three weeks ago and just had our first sale. We are currently using this App to pop up messages that will show our prospective customers about our products. The App is very easy to install via Shopify. We highly recommend it to the eCommerce universe.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6