Sales Pop ‑ Boost Sales

Sales Pop ‑ Boost Sales

by Zooomy

Sales Pop W Recent Orders. Sales Pop has direct add to cart.

N-V-Us Fashions & Boutique

I love that potential customers can see that others have purchased, it boost confidence in the brand. This is my first time using and I love it!

K. Ellis Boutique

zoomy apps is AMAZING! I use this app all the time. I have noticed an increase in sales as others are noticing what others are buying.

Leopard Cactus Boutique LLc

Great app! Helps my customers to navigate my website so much more users friendly. It’s really helped build my business up! Thank you!

Gemma's Treasure

I am so happy someone was kind enough to recommend this app! I have had great interest in products due to the pop of of what has recently been sold. I enjoy the ease of setting it up!

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

Love the idea of this app! I think it creates that sense of urgency to buy the items before someone else does! And I think it helps shoppers see other items as they are shopping too!

My baby steps

Works great!! So exited to have added this app to my store. Makes a huge difference & I’ve seen an increase in engagement.

Loft21 Boutique

I absolutely love this app! It's easy to use and Zoomy Apps is super helpful with any questions I have!

Country Flair Boutique

Zooomyapps was very helpful and my website is better than ever! Looks so much better and definitely going to draw more traffic!

Forget Me Not Boutique

Zoomy apps was super helpful with installation and now my website has more LIFE to it! I love this app! They have other apps that are awesome too like their 404 page etc etc. Super user friendly

ShopBeYouBoutique

Install was easy peasy and I am really liking the pop up feature. I love that you can customize the popup with colors and wording to make it unique to you.