Sales Pop ‑ Boost Sales

Sales Pop ‑ Boost Sales

by Zooomy

Sales Pop W Recent Orders. Sales Pop has direct add to cart.

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. I love this app and it’s a great addition to my website and let’s my customers know things are selling and when.

BlueAugustShoes

I installed this app over the weekend, wanted a few changes, contacted support & they were able to make the changes that I wanted! So far so good with this app! Thanks again for the excellent customer service!

Sings My Soule Boutique

I’ve really enjoyed this app on my website. It adds so much character to my website! I would highly recommend it!

NØRDIK

Great app and easy to install and use - so far so good! Thank you for offering it for free too! We also really appreciate your follow up and support offer to help with any issues! Well done!

PlantationBelleBoutique

I love how professional my site looks with this app installed. It’s great to show our best and most recent sellers, and what I like most is it is not annoying like many recent sales apps that will block the customers screen and have to be closed. This one is sized appropriately and it is not intrusive at all. It is also right on the money accurate! Very cool app and a breeze to install.

Inspired Designs Boutique

I love that other customers can see that others are buying from me! I'm a brick and mortar store trying to grow my online presence and this will help build trust in us for sure! Thank you for a great app!

Allie and Me

I love, love, LOVE this app! It shows what my customers are buying and new customers can click to purchase the same item. Zooomy is very trustworthy and very nice! They revamped my website and it is so clean looking and easier for my customers to navigate! I will use them for all my website needs!

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I love that potential customers can see that others have purchased, it boost confidence in the brand. This is my first time using and I love it!

leopard-cactus-boutique

This app will pop up while shopping and lets the costumer know what is on sale and Or new arrivals that are on the site!

Arrow and Beau

This app will be great for potential customers who haven't seen our products in person. It's sometimes hard to see how custom designs will look on different products, but this will help them get started! Thank you!