Sales Pop ‑ Boost Sales

Sales Pop ‑ Boost Sales

by Zooomy

Sales Pop W Recent Orders. Sales Pop has direct add to cart.

Classy Baby Shop

great app. easy to install and use, very simply. i would highly recommend it. .... cool support.....

Exclusive Thredz

This App is awesome. Easy to install and setup. Love the button functionality as well. Highly recommend!

Rodeo Drive, TX

The Zooomy App is exactly what we needed. Easy to install and setup. Love the button functionality as well. Would highly recommend!

book4fan

It's an awesome plugin! Very easly to configurate and personalize. I still using in my shop. I recommend =)

Binoid CBD

Exactly what I was looking for, with the two extra buttons to learn more or order now. These buttons will hopefully bring more sales to our site. Also super fast in responding to changes and adding things that we wanted for functionality to our website. Would recommend.

Swanky Southern Boutique

Love all of the apps by this developer! My site looks so much more robust and professional. Great app and service!

Aurora Creative Jewellery

I used this app to add recent orders pop up to my web site. Easy to use, looks great, and functions great. Love it!

Southern Grace Shoppe

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. I love this app and it’s a great addition to my website and let’s my customers know things are selling and when.

BlueAugustShoes

I installed this app over the weekend, wanted a few changes, contacted support & they were able to make the changes that I wanted! So far so good with this app! Thanks again for the excellent customer service!