404 Custom Page

404 Custom Page

by Zooomy

404 Custom page - Customize your 404 page and engage customers

Forget Me Not Boutique

User friendly app! This 404 page is totally necessary if you use pinterest and don't want to lose that click traffic. Highly recommend!

The Pretty Hot Mess, LLC

I totally LOVE this app! It looks great. Looking forward to having customers browse items versus just having a dead 404 page. Thank You

Heritage Co.

I totally LOVE this app! Seamless install and it looks great. Looking forward to having customers browse favorite items, versus just having a dead 404 page. Thanks Zooomy!

ShopBeYouBoutique

This app was so easy to install and my 404 page finally looks great! I love how you can add pictures and choose which collection/products for your customers to see.

Ann More Products

I am in love with this app.. looks professional, it won't make a customer feel like they landed on nothing. When a customer clicks a product & it lands on a 404 page, you can still keep shopping or other products. Not just a dead page. Thanks you guys!

K. Ellis Boutique

I use this app to help my 404 page! Nothing looks more professional or cuter than adding your own personal touches on all parts of your website!

Kasey Leigh Boutique

Once I started editing and adding my own graphics, the app was super easy to use. I ended up getting help from the team (right away) when I had a question regarding getting it to install on my theme. They helped me get everything the way I wanted it! I definitely recommend this app - it makes that ugly 404 page look so much better and you can add your branding with the images and Text!

Don't waste time, get this app now!

Kade & Cate

Easy to install! Great value!! Redirect traffic back to live product rather than just allowing them to bounce from your website when they get a 404 page. Love it!

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

Absolutely amazing! Super easy to set up and customize! My 404 page was up and running in less than 10 minutes, and I LOVE that customers will not feel like they've just reached an empty page and click out!

West Avenue

Absolutely love this app! Customer service is great and the app is super easy to use! I love that I don’t have a boring redirecting page anymore!

Previous 1