404 Custom Page

404 Custom Page

by Zooomy

404 Custom page - Customize your 404 page and engage customers

Sundara Yarn

Love this app. I have a lot of products that sell out quickly and the links go to 404. Was able to use this app to send customers to sign up to my email list and direct them to where they could buy products that are available. Had a few issues and the support fixed them within ten minutes. Highly recommend it!

Dog Collar Fancy

So far so good! I am very impressed with this app. Makes a wonderful 404 page! Great customer service too! Dog Collar Fancy www.dogcollarfancy.com

Exclusive Thredz

Makes it look professional! I love how the site looks. The customer service was awesome! Thank you. :)

Swanky Southern Boutique

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. I love this app and I’m so glad the team recommended it! No more dead product pages!

juju-lane-boutique-store

Love how this app will keep my customers engaged instead of them leaving the site entirely. Makes it look more professional!

Inspired Designs Boutique

I love that I can now have a super cure redirect page and can change it up to look exactly like we want!

The Pink Pug

Amazing customer service. Helps keep my customers from boucing off the site. Love the humor it added to finding a 404 page with "hmm.. this is awkward"

leopard-cactus-boutique

These apps help my customers find the clothes they liked! It helped them be able to pair the outfits together!

Luxury Next Season

I love the application and thank you for the customizing it for our store. Amazing customer support!

Previous 1 3