404 Custom Page

404 Custom Page

by Zooomy

404 Custom page - Customize your 404 page and engage customers

Exclusive Thredz

Makes it look professional! I love how the site looks. The customer service was awesome! Thank you. :)

Swanky Southern Boutique

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. I love this app and I’m so glad the team recommended it! No more dead product pages!

juju-lane-boutique-store

Love how this app will keep my customers engaged instead of them leaving the site entirely. Makes it look more professional!

Inspired Designs Boutique

I love that I can now have a super cure redirect page and can change it up to look exactly like we want!

The Pink Pug

Amazing customer service. Helps keep my customers from boucing off the site. Love the humor it added to finding a 404 page with "hmm.. this is awkward"

leopard-cactus-boutique

These apps help my customers find the clothes they liked! It helped them be able to pair the outfits together!

Luxury Next Season

I love the application and thank you for the customizing it for our store. Amazing customer support!

vêtue boutique

I downloaded this app and it's great! Easy to use and edit to make it personalized. I experienced some issues with installing it on my website. The Developer was quick to respond and take care of my issues. I highly recommend Zoomy's 404 Custom Page. You will love it like I do

The Lingerie Store USA

This app is such a great idea! To be able to turn a 404 page into a unique marketing tool is a great asset for our website. We asked if a couple of other simple features could be added to the already "customizable" app and the staff at Zooomy was willing and eager to be accommodating. Made my day!

Gil M.