Merchants highly value this app for its ability to automate and streamline e-commerce accounting processes, especially for businesses with high sales volumes. It efficiently syncs financial data to QuickBooks and Xero, offering features like VAT compliance and sales tracking. Merchants appreciate the responsive customer support and thorough onboarding process. The app's automation reduces manual data entry, enhancing bookkeeping efficiency. It's praised for its reliability and accuracy in data syncing, making it a recommended tool for complex e-commerce accounting.

Edited October 1, 2021

Happy with A2X, it makes bookkeeping way easier between your Shopify, Amazon and more by importing automatically all transactions, already categorized perfectly. Saves hundreds of hours of bookkeeping per year!
Recommended!

Bonne et Filou
February 18, 2021

A2X Simplifies my accounting between QBO and Shopify. Takes the pain out of figuring out where to incorporate all the data in QBO.

Lunardust
March 4, 2021

This App has helped our accounts team and accountant as it helps synch data from Shopify to our accounts packages.

King of Shaves
November 21, 2021

This app is amazing! We are currently entering 1.5 years of finances and let me say I don't think I could have done this without the A2X. Works really well and the support is helpful too. Still learning my way as I am confused about a few things but hoping to receive some more help from their support team. Overall great experience and must-have for e-commerce stores to separate the tax / shipping / costs etc.

Bling My Ride
November 17, 2021

A2X has allowed us to focus more on the growth of our business as a whole, while automatically handling a lot of the payments/accounting that would take up a lot more of our time on the back end. Definitely recommend!

StoveGuard
December 28, 2021

Makes confusing and complicated Shopify and Amazon accounting so easy. Very simple to setup and seems to work flawlessly

FAFF Coffee
August 20, 2019

I use A2X to automate my Shopify accounting. Saves time, easy set up. Customer support is fantastic!

Munchiecat
April 19, 2021

Great app to work with! Easy to connect and it makes my life easier. My accountant and I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Today Is Art Day
August 23, 2023

A2X team has been really helpful in setting up the accounts and automation for our store, with special tribute to Ms. Jessica Danford. Very nice person and helpful in solving technical issues.

GRANA
Hong Kong SAR
11 months using the app
A2X Software Limited replied November 30, 2023

Thanks so much for leaving this review for us. Jessica is indeed a wonderful person and an amazing expert and we absolutely love her! We appreciate your support and we are just a click away whenever you need any assistance :)

February 25, 2022

We use A2X with Xero and it works seamlessly. We can split out our sales as required without hassle and it works great when you are registered for VAT outside of UK.

AYBL