Merchants appreciate this app for automating and streamlining accounting processes, especially for businesses with high online sales volumes. It integrates well with Shopify, Xero, and QuickBooks, simplifying settlement processing. The app offers a detailed financial overview, tracking various financial aspects including fees and disputes. Merchants commend the responsive and knowledgeable customer support. The app is praised for managing complex e-commerce accounting tasks like tax compliance and multiple payment providers. Despite an in-depth setup process, support is always available for assistance. Merchants value the app for simplifying accounting, enhancing accuracy, and offering valuable financial insights.

June 15, 2023

Great product, once setup it saves so much time/makes life a lot easier! Customer support is amazing..easy 5 STARS!!

Redline Finish
11 days using the app
A2X Software Limited replied August 10, 2023

Thank you for your review. We love hearing of 5-star experiences and we're super happy to hear our Customer Support team has been amazing. Thanks again, we greatly appreciate feedback like this :)

July 4, 2023

The support team at A2X is great. They are quick to research and resolve issues. The App makes reporting sales and cost effective for my business owners. It was great working with Jessica on the support team.

Mahogany Mommies
About 2 months using the app
A2X Software Limited replied August 10, 2023

Thank you for your review and special mention of our support team. Jess is a superstar, and the whole team is the same, happy to help anytime and we generally have a solution to cover all. Thanks again for your review, we greatly value the feedback.

July 15, 2023

I'm just learning QBO and A2X is just amazing. I can't be happier with the support and how easy it works for allowing my payouts to reconcile with the deposits in my bank. It makes bookkeeping fun, not a nightmare. There's a reason why ecommerce business's rely on A2X. Very happy customer over here!!!!

Sam's Original Art
16 days using the app
A2X Software Limited replied August 10, 2023

Thank you! It's so great to hear that customers can find the ease of A2X making their bookkeeping fun! We hope to be able to support you long into the future and once again, thank you for your review. You made our whole team smile!

July 7, 2021

Does exactly what we need it to do and has never failed us, always works exactly as intended and described. Very happy :)

Back2you.com
About 4 years using the app
March 2, 2021

A2X is easy and accurate. It syncs perfectly with Shopify and our accounting system QuickBooks Online. We spent a lot of time looking at competitor products and nothing compares to A2X, it gives us the exact information we need to create accurate Profit & Loss statements for our international ecommerce business. In addition, the customer service is great, they provide timely responses and comprehensive answers.

LA Active
About 4 years using the app
May 24, 2020

Sooo easy to use once it's set up. Some basic accounting knowledge needed for the account codes but once it's set up it's so easy and seamless.

Pint Size Planet
Almost 4 years using the app
September 23, 2021

Once correctly setup, A2X is a great tool to plug in both Amazon and Shopify sales to Xero. Even if the setups can be tricky at first, the customer service is great in providing help. Highly recommend it if you have a high volume e-comm operation.

Thomas Tipple
Almost 4 years using the app
March 2, 2021

I currently use the A2X application for both my Shopify and Amazon stores. The software makes it incredibly easy to track my sale and I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their accounting with Quickbooks integration.

Back 2 Basics Golf
October 21, 2020

This is such a time saver, you won't realise how much you need it until you have it. It will pick up your payouts in shopify, allocate all the sales/shipping/shopify fees/refunds etc onto the right lines and send an invoice to your xero. You then just approve the invoices and click ok on the rec. SO EASY! I got this app right as I launched my store on the recommendation of a friend and i'm so glad I did. Rec'ing all those lines myself for every single payout would have been very boring and time consuming. The set up is mega easy, I did it in about 5 minutes flat. And the support team is super responsive. 100% worth the money if you want to spend as little time on Xero as possible while still having perfect accounts!

Honua Bars
December 30, 2020

I am very impressed with A2X. If you use this software you will no longer have to waste your valuable time continually reconciling ecommerce payments

LEDSpace