QuickBooks or Xero Sync

QuickBooks or Xero Sync

by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

Big V Kampers & Kustoms

This app works perfectly with Shopify and Xero to sync over sales. It saves me loads of time and prevents mistakes.

Chickadee Knit Studio

I highly recommend using the A2X app if you plan on using Intuit Quickbooks with your Shopify account. The app allowed myself as a bookkeeper to easily connect my client's Shopify account to my Quickbooks Accounting practice. This is very helpful in providing a seamless transition in connecting the two accounts which creates much convenience in managing the finances of a small retail business.

Pitaya Foods

Highly Recommend using A2X, this 3rd party application has help me save so much time! They help sync my shopify, stripe, and paypal payouts daily.

VEGUMMIES

Brilliant app once you understand how it works. Customer support are very helpful also. Don't hesitate it saves a lot of manual work. Could be cheaper for smaller businesses that's my only negative but everything could be cheaper I guess!

Regar Australia

I couldnt find any other app that would correctly reconcile PayPal fees, Shopify transactions and payouts until I found A2X. I would definitely recommend this as a great app to automate your accounting.

Harper & Lewis

This app has saved processing time and reduced errors. Once the taxes and account codes have been set up and linked with Xero the automated sync works a dream.

Good Robot Brewing

This app is saving us a ton of time and headache by auto syncing and reconciling everything. I love this app!

thebrollystore.com

Excellent app that has simplified all the data exporting from Shopify to Xero. It's fully automated so that I havent needed to do anything once it was set up, so it just imports all the relevant information to Xero automatically. It emails me to tell me what it's imported. Its been the perfect solution to allow me to focus on my store management & development without worrying about the accounting.

Today Is Art Day

Great app to work with! Easy to connect and it makes my life easier. My accountant and I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Scarlet & Violet

Various clients using Shopify, tried various other integrations, but none really worked that well. A2X has worked brilliantly. Support is also responsive. I highly recommend A2X.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10