QuickBooks or Xero Sync

QuickBooks or Xero Sync | Reviews

by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

Irish Socksciety

I have been using A2X for Shopify for some time now. The initial set up was seamlessly guided by a customer support. The follow up customer service is fantastic. There is always someone on hand to help.

Euro Style Tuning

Out of all the apps to connect to quickbooks, This was the best and easiest to use. Great interface and great support.

Bling My Ride

This app is amazing! We are currently entering 1.5 years of finances and let me say I don't think I could have done this without the A2X. Works really well and the support is helpful too. Still learning my way as I am confused about a few things but hoping to receive some more help from their support team. Overall great experience and must-have for e-commerce stores to separate the tax / shipping / costs etc.

StoveGuard

A2X has allowed us to focus more on the growth of our business as a whole, while automatically handling a lot of the payments/accounting that would take up a lot more of our time on the back end. Definitely recommend!

Sole Motive

With the help from A2X I was able to setup the integration between Shopify and A2X to be to sort the complex split between ledger codes, categories & tax to send over to Xero for complete satisfaction in the accuracy of the data.

K&S - Sydney

A2x greatly reduced our workload for the online transactions and their support staff is extremely professional and quick to solve my problems.

noome®

Great tax software for online sellers, we use it to get all our sales into Xero automatically saving us so much time and extra money.
We would recommend for UK VAT registered businesses.
Takes a bit if time to setup but once you have inputted all your tax settings it is worth it. Our Xero accounts are now always up to date and ready to reconcile daily.

LYFTLYFE APPAREL

I have been manually recording each transaction in QBO from shopify for over a year. Until I hired this bookkeeping service company and they introduced me to A2X, everything just gets connected and saved me hours of my time.

Boys of Fall

A2X has made reconciling Shopify payments a breeze. The app makes it way faster and easier to see where seller fees are coming from. So much that was being done manually before is now automated.

Decal Venue

The A2X software is easy to use and helps me and my bookkeeper keep my Amazon and Shopify records in order. Works flawlessly with Quickbooks. It definitely helps save many hours of manual input. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16