A2X for QuickBooks & Xero Sync

A2X for QuickBooks & Xero Sync

by A2X

Accurate, reconciled accounting for sales and payouts.

iimvclothing

After using this app, doing my accounting with quickbooks has been a dream! As this app syncs your shopify sales with your quickbooks account, you can easily configure your sales without the need for manual entries. It saves me time and I don't need to spend wasted time doing basic entries that should be easy to do. This app makes those entries easy to do and I would highly recommend to use this app for your shopify/quickbooks accounting needs.

Modern Soul Records

I needed an app that would help me to connect to Quickbooks online, and to Shopify on the backend. A2X really helped me and was instrumental in tracking my various purchases and sales tax transfers over to Quickbooks. This is a great app--highly recommended!

Tasty Tie

I don’t know what I would do without this app! Saves me so much time and hassle, plus I don’t have to pay a bookkeeper now.

Theradrill

This software has made my accountant work easier. You have to find tutorials to set it up correctly, and depending the client's country the settings can be different. I haven't been able to make Stripe payouts match with what Stripe sends to my bank, I need to still learn more. So there is a learning curve, but it's very worth it.

Eden Ashram

I've run a few a couple of large global online stores over the last 10 or so years on the Shopify platform and getting accurate sales data into our accounting software has generally been a right pain, not to mention time consuming! We've done it manually, we've used a plethora of different apps and NONE of them (really none) have been able to do it correctly and more importantly, accurately. There was always issues with one thing or another that made us still have to manually do things. This defeated the purpose!

I thought I was finished trying to find an automated solution, but when I launched my latest venture I came across A2X and thought I would give it one last go!

After signing up I started to work through the connections and then (honestly) immediately thought this is too complicated (it is very in-depth but I suppose if you want it to work correctly it needs to be). I thought this was going to be another waste of time but I reached out to support. The response I got was AMAZING and a video call was set up where I worked one-to-one with someone on the their onboarding team who worked through each and every part of their app and made the right selections and connections that were appropriate for my business and the platform / accounting software and payment providers I use to ensure all the date mapped correctly into XERO. Even received a follow up a couple of weeks later checking if everything was fine! This is the way onboarding and customer support SHOULD work but rarely does. I was very impressed.

And since then everything has worked, mapped and transferred correctly. no issues at all.

So, I can't speak for users on all platforms but if you are on Shopify then this is the ONLY company I would use. Don't waste your time on anything else. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Emporia Energy

This is an amazing tool that saves you time. The more I learn, the more thankful I am for A2X and the support team that won't stop until I get the help I need.

Cactus Outdoor

Very easy to use and has saved me a lot of time with reconciliations, no errors or discrepancies, very happy :)

Pint Size Planet

Sooo easy to use once it's set up. Some basic accounting knowledge needed for the account codes but once it's set up it's so easy and seamless.

Thomas Fuchs Creative

It is hard to believe the amount of time we spent on Quickbooks entering all our Shopify and Amazon sales details before we found A2X. A2X is a dream.
Once you get through the setup, it just does its own thing and keeps you up to date. Get it if you value your time.

Coveted Gift

This is a must have not a nice to have application. It makes bookkeeping so much simpler. Using a2x with xero is the only way to go to keep your accounting in order. highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3