A2X for QuickBooks & Xero Sync

A2X for QuickBooks & Xero Sync

by A2X

Accurate, reconciled accounting for sales and payouts.

Ora et Labora Co.

This app is simply great! Easy, fast, accurate and reliable. Help us saving valuable time. Give it a try!

ARDENT

A2X is an absolute game changer! I have a Shopify store which sells worldwide using 4 different payment providers (Shopify Pay / PayPal / Klarna & Clearpay). This has presented countless accounting issues (as a result of payouts being grouped, VAT & Non-VAT orders being combined, payment provider fees being taken before the funds arrive in our bank etc) which has caused several headaches. A2X intuitively splits orders and exports the information to Xero in a recognisable format, removing the headache and enabling a novice like myself to manage my own Xero account. The setup for this app is quite in-depth but extremely important which I recommend doing so alongside your accountant, to ensure funds are allocated to the relevant accounts with the correct tax allowance. Providing you take the time to integrate the app correctly, all future accounting will be extremely simple and I promise you'll never look back. There is also a very helpful customer support team who you're able to contact via the online chat feature. These guys have always responded quickly to any queries I've had as well as providing detailed, step by step literature.

PhixClothing.com

A2X is a massive help in reconciling transactions from Shopify into Xero. It also deals with the VAT seamlessly. Any problems or queries are solved very quickly by the team.

Honua Bars

This is such a time saver, you won't realise how much you need it until you have it. It will pick up your payouts in shopify, allocate all the sales/shipping/shopify fees/refunds etc onto the right lines and send an invoice to your xero. You then just approve the invoices and click ok on the rec. SO EASY! I got this app right as I launched my store on the recommendation of a friend and i'm so glad I did. Rec'ing all those lines myself for every single payout would have been very boring and time consuming. The set up is mega easy, I did it in about 5 minutes flat. And the support team is super responsive. 100% worth the money if you want to spend as little time on Xero as possible while still having perfect accounts!

Silver&Beauty

Very easy to use. Great support service. It was very easy for me to integrate all platforms.
I would recommend A2X to any e-commerce business.

iimvclothing

After using this app, doing my accounting with quickbooks has been a dream! As this app syncs your shopify sales with your quickbooks account, you can easily configure your sales without the need for manual entries. It saves me time and I don't need to spend wasted time doing basic entries that should be easy to do. This app makes those entries easy to do and I would highly recommend to use this app for your shopify/quickbooks accounting needs.

Modern Soul Records

I needed an app that would help me to connect to Quickbooks online, and to Shopify on the backend. A2X really helped me and was instrumental in tracking my various purchases and sales tax transfers over to Quickbooks. This is a great app--highly recommended!

Tasty Tie

I don’t know what I would do without this app! Saves me so much time and hassle, plus I don’t have to pay a bookkeeper now.

Theradrill

This software has made my accountant work easier. You have to find tutorials to set it up correctly, and depending the client's country the settings can be different. I haven't been able to make Stripe payouts match with what Stripe sends to my bank, I need to still learn more. So there is a learning curve, but it's very worth it.

Eden Ashram

I've run a few a couple of large global online stores over the last 10 or so years on the Shopify platform and getting accurate sales data into our accounting software has generally been a right pain, not to mention time consuming! We've done it manually, we've used a plethora of different apps and NONE of them (really none) have been able to do it correctly and more importantly, accurately. There was always issues with one thing or another that made us still have to manually do things. This defeated the purpose!

I thought I was finished trying to find an automated solution, but when I launched my latest venture I came across A2X and thought I would give it one last go!

After signing up I started to work through the connections and then (honestly) immediately thought this is too complicated (it is very in-depth but I suppose if you want it to work correctly it needs to be). I thought this was going to be another waste of time but I reached out to support. The response I got was AMAZING and a video call was set up where I worked one-to-one with someone on the their onboarding team who worked through each and every part of their app and made the right selections and connections that were appropriate for my business and the platform / accounting software and payment providers I use to ensure all the date mapped correctly into XERO. Even received a follow up a couple of weeks later checking if everything was fine! This is the way onboarding and customer support SHOULD work but rarely does. I was very impressed.

And since then everything has worked, mapped and transferred correctly. no issues at all.

So, I can't speak for users on all platforms but if you are on Shopify then this is the ONLY company I would use. Don't waste your time on anything else. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Previous 1 3 4