Abandon Aid , 203 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to recover abandoned carts, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its ease of installation and cost-effectiveness. The app sends customizable automated reminder emails to customers. However, some merchants wish for more advanced features, like including product images in emails. The customer support is often commended for its responsiveness.

June 7, 2013

So far, I recovered 5% of the abandoned carts. I don't know if it is a good number but i am happy with it.

Rival Boxing Gear
4 months using the app
May 10, 2013

Great app! Easy to set up, and the customers really appreciate the reminder! Already recovered sales, so it's working very nicely for me. Most useful feature is that you can customize the message your customer receives. I wouldn't mind if the merchant email shows the products in the abandoned cart, along with the customer details perhaps?

Stitch 56
4 months using the app
August 5, 2017

Works as advertised and generated more income because of it.

Gamers247
Over 9 years using the app
May 2, 2013

IT REALLY WORKS! This app is a must for any store, its like magic :)

La Sambuca
January 28, 2014

Very Easy to get set up and excellent customer service!! I love the way you can personalize it!

Scrapbooking for Less
July 9, 2013

Easy and safe. Pretty much everything that you need.

Casa do Codigo
Brazil
February 24, 2016

Definitely works for us - makes us many times more in income than the small monthly fee :)

Museumsetc
Almost 6 years using the app
September 6, 2013

Totally recommend it!! I've had many abandoned carts come back and purchase because of this app.

Alpha Girl Hair Extensions by AHS
About 2 months using the app
October 6, 2016

Works like a charm, I cannot count how many times this helped to bring the customer back. Works hard everyday, so I don't have to. Thanks.

Simplyasp Tech
Almost 5 years using the app
July 14, 2017

The app paid by itself very rapidly in the month. Very good app!

Ecolo Luca