Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

Universal O2 Sensor

This is the best checkout recovery app that we have used so far in the Shopify apps marketplace. So far we have recovered 9 abandoned carts this month from original time of install. Thanks Abandon Aid.

Oregon T Shirts

We love this app because it helps us to re-market to clients that were in the checkout process, but simply either forgot to checkout, or got distracted from placing an order.

Fine Art Prints

Awesome app for us to re-market to clients that have entered the checkout process and abandoned that checkout. This has already saved our website three orders within the first week of installation. Thanks Abandon Aid by Coolence!

Mink Fur Jackets

Nice app, thanks Abandon Aid. This has helped us recover multiple orders already since installation.

Belong Designs

Great way to recover lost orders.

Vape Juice Plus

This APP is wonderful! e-mailed customer who then notified that we were having a payment checkout issue. Contact customer back offered a coupon code for their troubles and completed the sale!

Vintage Triumph Supply

Great app, saved a bunch of orders for us.

Made Strong™

So happy I downloaded this app. I've only had it for a month and Coolence has recovered more than enough orders to cover its monthly cost x10!

Little Hip Squeaks

We've been using Abandon Aid for about 6 months, and it's probably the best Shopify plug-in that exists. We've recovered 72 orders (16.2%) for a total of $2480 with virtually no effort on our part.

Ablet Knitting Abacus

Well. I installed it today, and so far its sent several emails claiming to have saved me well over $100. Of course, i have no way of knowing if it really did that, or if its just sending me emails telling me it did that. But, if it did... Well then, it certainly seems worth it.