Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

Staxxs On Deck

Abandon Aid hands down is the best recover app on shopify, Pays for its self every month. Simply Awesome. Highly Recommended!

VelocityDietPills

Recovered 2 orders already, great app!

Lahout's Country Clothing & Ski Shop

I love this app. It is simple, effective and best of all works beautifully. The carts recovered more than pays for it. 5*

Chef wear, kitchen uniforms, tools, USA made.

Abandon aid is easy and effective. Simple as that. Orders get recovered, and if not, I get valuable info from the customer to help me build a better store.

Xterra Boards

Easiest app ever, and paid for itself in hours. Within 24 hours we'd saved enough abandoned carts to make a profit to pay for this program for the next 5 years here at www.xterraboards.com.

Alpha Girl Hair Extensions by AHS

Totally recommend it!! I've had many abandoned carts come back and purchase because of this app.

Digislider

Working great. Easy to set-up and runs like a charm.

PrintCollection

This app paid for itself many times over and we have only been using it for 3 weeks! The first recovered order was for over $200. This app is well worth the small fee.

Capelli Care

I love this little app! It is fully customizable and easy to setup. Several customers & potential customers have replied to my "Can We Help?" abandon cart email with questions. Tonight, this app helped to recover a cart that resulted in a sale!

Great purchase!

Parkour Shoes and Clothing - Know Obstacles Store - World Freerunning

An excellent investment that has paid for itself over and over. Your store isn't complete without it!