Accentuate Custom Fields

Accentuate Custom Fields

by Accentuate

Easily extend your Shopify store with your own fields

Matsuda Eyewear - Friends and Family

This app is a life saver and allowed us to pull off a relatively complex filtering system very easily. Ole has been there for us with any questions and has gone above and beyond to make sure that the app was able to do everything that we needed. Can't recommend enough.

utahavalanchecenter

Great app for adding simple, custom fields to your products. I received great customer support when I needed assistance with deploying the app in my store.

Raw Sport

This app is very good, it has allowed me to fully customise my theme and add editable content anywhere I want.

I needed some support and I must say Ole was brilliant, very responsive and went out of his way to ensure we was all sorted.

Would recommend to anyone who needs custom fields, perfect for developers and store owners

Brickbox Lv

Excellent app with added value - good support. Clean and simple UI. Wide range of application. In combination with line item properties and cart attributes you can do a lot with it.

Micron Laser

This app is very difficult to use - The developer's site and instructions are cryptic at best.

Nutiva

Excellet app that's very easy to use and configure. Helped me replicate custom fields across three different stores. When I had a small hiccup importing values, the developer was prompt in replies and quick in resolving the issue! Must-have app for anyone in need of accentuating their store!

Brukomtegel

Best custom fields app at the moment! Simple clean interface.

Ferry Morse

When evaluating if Shopify would work for our business, field customization was my one concern. This app solved that problem. Support was great and Ole was very responsive and helpful. We could not have launched our site without this app.

Marstedev

Great app! It has a really nice UI and it works perfectly!. The support is great! We needed a way to update some metafields and they guided me and actually were on their way to release this feature. I really recommend this app.

Sisterjane

Great option for custom fields, very user-friendly and straightforward. Can be a bit fidgety and is not entirely doable on your own if you need certain features enabled, but support was really helpful in helping set everything up for us and we were good to go in less than a week.

Previous 1 3