Accentuate Custom Fields

Accentuate Custom Fields

by Accentuate Digital

#1 Custom Fields / Metafields App with unlimited possibilities

Makeup Geek

This is the best metadata / metafield app available to Shopify. It has a very easy to use admin UI, it feels like Shopify. We are on Plus merchant, and they had a great support team to help with the advanced use cases we had. Highly recommend!

Brooklinen

Great metafields app. We've been using it for about a six months and it's working well for us. The UI is clean and intuitive for updating values. Ole, the developer, is very prompt replying to support emails.

May 24, 2019

Thank you for your review. Always a pleasure.

Mosaic

Great app! Does just what we need it to do, and their support has been really helpful in solving our problems.

Matsuda Eyewear - Friends and Family

This app is a life saver and allowed us to pull off a relatively complex filtering system very easily. Ole has been there for us with any questions and has gone above and beyond to make sure that the app was able to do everything that we needed. Can't recommend enough.

utahavalanchecenter

Great app for adding simple, custom fields to your products. I received great customer support when I needed assistance with deploying the app in my store.

Raw Sport

This app is very good, it has allowed me to fully customise my theme and add editable content anywhere I want.

I needed some support and I must say Ole was brilliant, very responsive and went out of his way to ensure we was all sorted.

Would recommend to anyone who needs custom fields, perfect for developers and store owners

Brickbox Lv

Excellent app with added value - good support. Clean and simple UI. Wide range of application. In combination with line item properties and cart attributes you can do a lot with it.

Micron Laser

This app is very difficult to use - The developer's site and instructions are cryptic at best.

Nutiva

Excellet app that's very easy to use and configure. Helped me replicate custom fields across three different stores. When I had a small hiccup importing values, the developer was prompt in replies and quick in resolving the issue! Must-have app for anyone in need of accentuating their store!

Brukomtegel

Best custom fields app at the moment! Simple clean interface.

Previous 1 3