Accentuate Custom Fields

Content Management features to make your site unique

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Black Diamond Australia

Location Australia

Unrivalled metafield app for Shopify, the options and configurability are excellent and operation is flawless. Store syncing of definitions between multiple accounts is a huge time saver. Support from Mikkel for a particularly large dataset export was incredibly fast.

Sparrods & Co

Location Australia

Ole and Mikkel are amazing. Excellent and superior customer service. App is intuitive and easy to use. Highly recommend to all store owners.

It's Juliet

So we had a custom site made and now use this for all our product metafields and the support team is SOOOOOO beyond helpful. We came from a plug in app, but this one can do so much more if you really just ask. Mikkel is awesome and made step by step directions for me and gave me options for what I wanted to do for our size guides. SOOO amazing. Definitely a lot of possibilities. Thank you!!!! Highly reccomend!

Marvels from the World

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is just insanely good. We've essentially built a new CMS that is intuitive and highly customisable thanks to all the custom field features native to Accentuate. Highly recommended.

Rumpl

Incredibly fast support team and we love how customizable this app is! We use it for below-the-fold PDP content, and it's allowed us to easily make content swaps, without loading down the site.

Bag King

This is possibly my favorite app on the Shopify store. There is so much you can do with this. I'm currently setting up our store to have consistent product details that auto-tags for filtering and gets assigned for collections. I reached out for help and Mikkel was able to give me the lead I needed.

Innerforce

This app allows us to supercharge all our content. You really need custom fields to offer a full experience to your customers and Accentuate makes it truly amazing. The best thing about it is by far its customer service, no way to fail when you know you are in good hands! 5 happy stars!

Événements Les Affaires

Great app & great customer service! Ole and his team were really quick to reply and efficient. We ran into an issue because we had lots of repetition for a field and this was hard to edit for us. Within a day or two, Ole and his team deployed a feature that greatly facilitates our work. If you need a meta field app I really recommend Accentuate!

In Common With

They were really, really helpful in getting their API fixed so we could build a custom form on our website. The app is easy to use. We were able to customize fields for our PDP pages and create nesting products to exceed Shopify's 100 variant limit without using another app.

US Cargo Control

We use this app on multiple Shopify stores and we love it! It has allowed us to do many customizations within our theme with our custom product fields and also customizations with collection fields. They are very quick to answer any questions we have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6