Accentuate Custom Fields

Accentuate Custom Fields

by Accentuate Digital

#1 Custom Fields / Metafields App trusted by 3000+ merchants

O'Neill Australia

We couldn't live without this app. It enables us to add many more custom attributes / fields to our products so we can enrich our customer experience. Its super reliable, and the only time I had an issue, the support team was incredibly helpful and was able to quickly provide an update to the app to resolve the issue. Highly recommend for any store.

Start My Car

A great app to add metafields to your site and to be able to display them on the front end! Top notch customer support!

Easy Spirit

I sent a note saying it would be helpful to me if you could use pipes in the import files for field names instead of periods and the developer added the feature in 2 hours. IM SO HAPPY! This is the best customer service ever (and a pretty great app too)

February 2, 2020

Thank you for the review, Lee. It was a pleasure helping you out.

BVI Now

The app is great for adding additional fields in your Shopify store. We use it specifically for collecting additional information about customers.
We followed the tutorial to 'allow customers to edit their own information' and received quick support from the team to help us implement our custom solution.
A bit more document would be helpful for the less experienced but the functionality is all there.

January 14, 2020

Thank you for the review, Carrie. We have taken your feedback to heart and will include your use case in the help article for future reference.

Investable Oceans

This is an extremely well written and well documented app. It extends the functionality of metafields in a very organized manner and gives you the ability to integrate jQuery type updates in your Liquid code to update your custom fields. Support is very responsive and enhanced functionality is rolled out on a regular basis

whitaker-brothers-business-machines

Ole is a genius. His ACF piece allowed us to have custom Purchase Order fields added to discreet order pages viewable from inside a customer's account dashboard. That data is stored along with every order now, which is just superb. He really went the extra mile to get this working for us, and it's just a huge win. I wish we could give him ten stars.

ROUCHA

excellent app. easy to use and lightning fast responses from dev team. i highly recommend to anyone seeking to store data like styled with or additional product attributes. we used this instead of a shop the look app so that we could better + more easily customize the frontend.

CLARA CONTACT

The best customer support on Shopify and very user-friendly.
Even I could do it so everyone can use this app easily. Even if you are stuck, the technical support team helps you and resolve your problem so quick.

House Plan Zone

This app works exactly as marketed. I have used it for some advanced integration and it did the job well. I've sent more than 5 queries with the plugin developers for support and they were really fast and helpful.
My only recommendation is to update the documentation with more articles.

August 3, 2019

Thank you for the review! A pleasure helping you out.

Ukiyo Kumo

The perfect app for our online store. It allows us add and organize custom fields that originally didn't come with our theme which is extremely beneficial especially for large product database with many different attributes that need to tie-in on the product page. Easy to follow instructions. Their customer support is incredible as well, quick responses, prompt action if needed. I highly recommend if you are looking to add additional product fields.

Previous 1 3 4