Accentuate Custom Fields

Accentuate Custom Fields

by Accentuate Digital

#1 Custom Fields / Metafields App trusted by 8,000+ merchants

US Cargo Control

We use this app on multiple Shopify stores and we love it! It has allowed us to do many customizations within our theme with our custom product fields and also customizations with collection fields. They are very quick to answer any questions we have.

Urban Kit Supply

This is one amazing app with endless possibilities. As a total newbie I have also received great support from Ole - he rocks!

Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware

We've been using this app for years to add additional product details to our Product Display Pages. Recently, though, we have expanded to add more content with the products. This app has been invaluable for that. I ran into an issue with my code and Accentuate support went above and beyond to find a solution. It was a great experience!

Takeya USA

Not as user friendly as it needs to be. When we add new sizes, it invariably doesn't work and we have to ask our developer to fix. A UI/UX update and a bug fix would make this product a lot better.

February 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. We followed up on this and it seems you have structured your custom fields in a way that requires theme updates when adding new sizes. Please get in touch with our support to let us help fix the issue you are seeing.

Cavalor Direct

Literally revolutionised my understanding of what can be done with metafields. So simple to use and the support is world class. Help with custom code, explanations. Within 1 day I had some funky features added to my site that would not have been possible before. I've tried several other apps and this is hands down the best out there and the support is the best i've experienced in any app.

Abbott Lyon

The backbone of store customisation. Accentuate offers so much flexibility, and with the option to import/export, you can really do anything.

Sconch

ACF is the key piece of the puzzle for any merchant migrating from Magento. Where Shopify doesn't really offer out of the box support for attributes in the same tightly integrated way that Magento does, ACF allows you to overcome this and offers so many time saving features that it is an essential app for any merchant with more than a handful of products. Ole, the developer, is extremely responsive (often responding out of hours to queries) and is always willing to help make a feature work or develop a new one to satisfy a certain use case. I honestly can't rate Ole and ACF highly enough!

InternetPharmacy.ie

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Great support too.
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Great support too.

VSSL

Accentuate Custom Fields provides us the advanced fields and page-by-page customization that we need to build high quality pages for our store. They seem to be constantly adding new features and improving!

Mountain Buggy NZ

This app is a life saver! If you want total flexibility to add your brand content to your site (past the basic fields you get with most Shopify themes), then get this app. It makes it easy to add videos, images, any type of media file, detailed specifications and downloadable instructions anywhere on your site. Plus, if you have multi-site stores you can also easily duplicate this across your stores.

Accentuate (Ole) is super easy to deal with, extremely helpful and replies to questions quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5