Accentuate Custom Fields

Accentuate Custom Fields

by Accentuate Digital

The #1 Custom Fields App trusted by 5,000+ merchants worldwide

Lanolips

Easy to configure and Integrate.Best app for custom fields. Would highly recommend this..

Hamiltonwoodtype

After trying a couple of other Metafield apps, Accentuate was the only one I felt comfortable handing off to clients. It doesn't (appear to) send you to a separate website, or require a fragile browser javascript plugin. The user-interface is simple and clean. That's very important to me. You can add metafields to Pages and Blog Posts (not just products), and fields can be assigned to separate blogs (so an "Events" blog can have different metafields than a "News" blog). There are many types of fields available, and the interface for building fields is simple enough that non-developers could use it easily. And the price is fair and affordable.

Revolutionfoods

Very good app! My developer installed it for us to manage some custom fields on our product page... highly recommend

Hskjalmp

Best metafields app for shopify I've tried so far. Very intuitive!

Waviators

Great app! It fills in a major missing piece in the native Shopify admin. Support is quick to respond and helped me discover an easy way to quickly copy over fields from a dev shop to a live shop.

Modernrelik

Great App. Great support - they made a custom solution for one of our specific needs.

Looking forward to future updates.

Easiest way to handle lots of metafields.

Mackeene

Good App for shopify.
It helps a lot to customise the website.

SAV is really good !!!

Label M Usa

Great app!! They always reply back very quickly and even added a new feature to solve our problems

Ygger

I tried several apps to manage metafields but this is certainly the most powerful.
I contacted customer support for a problem on my theme and I immediately received a response with the solution to several of my emails.
Recommended!

Convergent Technologies

(written by Damian, a web developer)

Accentuate Custom Fields is absolutely brilliant. I honestly think ACF should be part of Shopify itself, it's so good. It's simple to use for the average user, but flexible enough to meet the needs of developers .

I come from a Wordpress background, and for a long time have used plugins like pods.io to add extra fields to Wordpress objects. Pods is fantastic, so I was curious to see if something similar existed in Shopify-land.

Shopify uses metafields to store data, but provides no user-friendly frontend to create or edit metafields. That's where Accentuate Custom Fields comes in. It lets you create all kinds of fields for a wide variety of Shopify object types, and provides a clean, no-nonsense user interface which makes data entry a pleasure.

Some of the field types supported include numbers, amounts, textareas, dropdown lists, checkboxes, files (such as images, or documents like PDFs) and colours (with a handy colour picker). There's also reference fields, which let you select an item from a list of Pages, Collections, and other shopify object types.

For developers, it's easy to display the contents of metafields on the frontend of your site with basic liquid tags. The Accentuate Custom Fields system was so useful I was able to build a pseudo page layout system for the theme used on a customer's website, which breaks each page down into blocks, similar to the way the Theme Customizer works in Shopify.

Without a doubt though, the most important feature of this application is not the software itself, but the people behind it. The developers have been very proactive and even suggested ways to make my life easier, given the way I was using their product, and came up with improvements in response to feedback I provided. It's support like that which makes all the difference.

This app is a must-have for just about any shopify store that could use customization. And at the price point it is being offered, including it in any project is a no-brainer. Do yourself a favour and give it a try - you won't be disappointed!

Damian.