Accessibility ‑ ADA & WCAG 2.1

Accessibility ‑ ADA & WCAG 2.1 | Reviews

by Trident AB

Website Accessibility Solution for ADA, WCAG & EAA Compliance

california-creative-admin

Tried this out as a novelty and ended up loving it. I've received some favorable comments from my customers as well.

Haberdashery-online

I just don't understand how accessibility is NOT something built into online stores and platforms by default. From the business side - it's just leaving money on the table. You can tap into disability / accessibility focused marketing audiences. From an ethical point of view - in this day and age just like you'd put in wheelchair accessible ramps, store-owners should do their best to make their services available to the disadvantaged. I tried a few and found that Accessibility was by far the best in terms of feature set.

teepee-organics

I appreciate that this has multiple language options and compatibility. I have a lot of international customers so this is a huge plus that competitors don't really have.

VueFootwear

Pretty nifty and helpful tool. Not for every store, but for any big store serious about scaling to all customers it checks every box, at least when it comes to ADA compliance. We sell primarily in the US and it's met all our needs.

Jody Hats

This is definitely a "different" type of app... Unlike other reviewers, I wouldn't say it's ABSOLUTELY essential. But I would say it's fantastic for what it does. I would say that it's better than its competitors in terms of feature set. I did like how simple it was to set up. Warning for those who want to try it out, it takes the app some time to analyze your site, so block out a few hours to wait for it to do its thing, and then play around with it. This app is definitely a big investment, but in our opinion well worth it (if that's what your store needs).

Sitpack

Perfect APP just what we were looking for to enhance some customers' shopping experience, this type of app should be natively integrated as a standard from Shopify.

mostepicbrands

I used this app since I heard about the legal ruling where online stores also have to be ADA compliant. App does that really quickly and easily. Not many options that have this many features so that's nice.

legendmanshop

Used this app as I had some customers that inquired about accessibility (limited vision, or just older folks). I tried a few other apps but they didn't really have as many options or features as this one. It's a bit more expensive than the alternatives but you get what you pay for. The app itself was basically plug and play but when I did reach out to the dev team they were responsive and very helpful.

nftbrands

I am glad i found this app to protect me from potential lawsuits. I heard from my other shopify business friends that they received lawsuits related to ADA accessibility because thee website was not screen reader compatible. much cheaper than hiring a developer or agency to make all the changes.

wellingtonbrands

You get what you pay for. I tried this as well as a few other cheaper apps but clearly, this is the market leader for accessibility compliance. It does everything from screen reader access to lawsuit protection. I talked to an accessibility lawyer about how i can best product myself from ADA lawsuits that have been surging in the USA and he said this app will do the trick.

Previous 1