Uptrack ‑ PayPal Tracking Sync

Best PayPal Tracking, Order Tracking, Shipped Status App

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PayPal Tracking Sync

themagicball8

Time spent using app 29 minutes

This App is a Must Have for all Shopify Store owners. If you do not upload tracking details to PayPal, they are soon gonna restrict your account. So it's better to use this app and upload tracking automatically. And the best part, it's quite affordable. Support is also really great.

bubbleslides

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Customer Support is Top Notch... a Very innovative app. It's absolutely problem-solving for PayPal holds and Stripe Holds.

thelavalamp

Time spent using app 23 minutes

We've been using the app in 5 stores now and they are the best. Prices are also low compared to other apps. I would recommend everyone who is selling online and has PayPal integrated into the store. This is always a GO-TO app when we create new stores.

The Tote Bags

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Holderholdsforever

Location India
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great Problem solving app. Also Amazing Support for customers.
I needed to know how to setup and Mr. Vijaya from Uptrack helped me get it right within a few minutes. Thanks this helps a lot.

Weighted Stuff

Location Hong Kong SAR

They are the best in the market. They helped me resolve the issue with some in-depth customisation because I was using 3rd party checkout. Yashraj has helped me to fix it and was always there to help me. PayPal started holding our funds because of tracking info, and manually adding info was the most boring and frustrating part. And that's where we installed Uptrack, and are super happy they solved the issue. They are the best ones to upload PayPal tracking information.

Luna Jewels Czech Republic

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Perfect app to avoid big issues with PayPal. They usually answer very fast and are super nice to you when it comes to help. Thanks again

Bubble Gun Co™

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Fantastic on boarding and customer service from Vijaya. Able to solve my paypal issues for both of my stores.

Ripcorde

Location France

This app is really NEEDED if you want to reduce your holds on Paypal. Thank you to Vijaya for her amazing onboarding work :) You shouldn't even hesitate to install this app!

Aquapure

Location Netherlands

Vijaya went above and beyond to make sure the app worked properly - impressed with the level of customer service. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17