Uptrack ‑ PayPal Tracking Sync

Best PayPal Tracking, Order Tracking, Shipped Status App

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PayPal Tracking Sync

The Unique Paw

This app did a great job supporting me. I think it saves time and the price is reasonable.
No worry about gateway payment tracking requests.
Mess CS support is cool.

Gifttify+

Thank you, Vijaya that helping me to save a lot with a nice discount.
Nice app Proveway too
I will tell my friends about this.
Thank you so much.

AZEENERS

Location Bahamas
Time spent using app 1 day

This app saves time by allowing me to focus on other things I need to do with my store. The price is great for what the app does. I recommend this app to anyone looking for one less thing to worry about. AZEENERS

CaribouM

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love the automation they provide. I don’t really need to check anymore the payment gateway. All informations are updated instantly

Boxing Overstock

Time spent using app 1 day

Great smooth experience which allows me to focus on expanding and scaling my store! Definitely recommend if your store receives a lot of PayPal orders.

ReflexCart

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very useful and very cost-effective app at a low cost for the value it provides, I am using the services for 2 years and I'm very satisfied. I recommended it to all Shopify owners use this app to sync order & tracking information to Paypal & Stripe.

Sunset Fruits

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

the is very good, simple, easy, and beginner friendly. there is no complicated stuff................

SICILU

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is just perfect! It has saved us a lot of money, worries and time. We quickly increased our trust with paypal, which started no longer holding our funds as it did before installing the app. The support is great, they solve every problem immediately. Glad to have met you!

Mondial Beauty

Location France

J'ai télécharger cette application car il est vrai que avec Paypal, on est vite bloqué si les commandes ne sont pas synchronisée. Donc pour être sûr j'ai téléchargé UpTrack et ça fonctionne à merveille ! L'assistance est très réactive et sympathique. Dès qu'on a un soucis, ils nous répondent instantanément ! I downloaded this application because it's true that with Paypal, we are quickly blocked if the orders are not synchronized. So to be sure I downloaded UpTrack and it works perfectly! The support is very responsive and friendly. As soon as we have a problem, they answer us instantly!

DrHealthyMe UK I

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

We are using this app for a long time in all of our stores and it is our preferred app for tracking that we've used ever!