No more writing labels by hand or doing mail merges.
Easy to print
Save time by printing batches directly from your orders screen.
Reduce shipment errors with included packing slips.
About Address Labels
This app allows you to print address labels using templates you can purchase in bulk on-line, or at your local office supply store. Hundreds of templates are supported from the major brand names, such as Avery, Dymo, OfficeMax, Staples, and more.
You can easily customize existing label templates, and even create your own if yours aren't supported. All you need is a ruler.
Every country has its own shipping rules. With support for over 250 countries, you can let the app select the formatting for you, or you can easily provide your own.
Reduce shipping errors by using the packing slips that are automatically included with each order you print, guaranteeing you ship the right items to the right people.
- Support for hundreds of address label templates.
- Includes templates for DYMO and Brother label printers.
- Easily customize existing templates, or create your own using a ruler.
- Addresses are automatically formatted for the country you are shipping to.
- Use Liquid to easily customize the address fields used on the labels.
- Optionally include a return address label for each order.
- Includes packing slips.
- Labels are delivered in PDF format for universal printing.
- CSV included for use with label printing software.
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 23 reviews
Most recent reviews
I loved this app before - it was simple and exactly what I needed. Now something has changed, and it glitches all the time. Support didn't help at all as they said I had to change my google settings to allow redirects and 3rd party cookies. Frustrating. It was fine, now it is useless.
I Clip, You Save
Love it when it works...which is VERY hit or miss. Gets stuck on "processing" about 50% of the time & says it will notify me when the batch is ready. Fat chance of that. Have yet to receive a notification & batches are either ready to print immediately or never. Have emailed "support" twice in 3 days and got only an automated response that my message was received. Totally worth the monthly fee IF it were to be reliable. Until then, moving on to something reliable - I can't get caught having to hand write or mess with a mail merge when I'm slammed with orders & am relying on a paid app to do its job.
Goonin Gear LLC
Def not worth $5 a month for how basic this is. But overall it works for printing only address labels. Slow to load and generate PDFs but if you’re patient it’s doable. I would personally value this at maybe $1 a month rather than $5.