No more writing labels by hand or doing mail merges.
Easy to print
Save time by printing batches directly from your orders screen.
Reduce shipment errors with included packing slips.
About Address Labels
This app allows you to print address labels using templates you can purchase in bulk on-line, or at your local office supply store. Hundreds of templates are supported from the major brand names, such as Avery, Dymo, OfficeMax, Staples, and more.
You can easily customize existing label templates, and even create your own if yours aren't supported. All you need is a ruler.
Every country has its own shipping rules. With support for over 250 countries, you can let the app select the formatting for you, or you can easily provide your own.
Reduce shipping errors by using the packing slips that are automatically included with each order you print, guaranteeing you ship the right items to the right people.
- Support for hundreds of address label templates.
- Includes templates for DYMO and Brother label printers.
- Easily customize existing templates, or create your own using a ruler.
- Addresses are automatically formatted for the country you are shipping to.
- Use Liquid to easily customize the address fields used on the labels.
- Optionally include a return address label for each order.
- Includes packing slips.
- Labels are delivered in PDF format for universal printing.
- CSV included for use with label printing software.
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 21 reviews
Most recent reviews
Goonin Gear LLC
Def not worth $5 a month for how basic this is. But overall it works for printing only address labels. Slow to load and generate PDFs but if you’re patient it’s doable. I would personally value this at maybe $1 a month rather than $5.
Was working fairly well at the start, but now is stuck "Processing" and won't create the labels. Hard to justify paying a monthly fee on a product that isn't fully working.
It's only good when this actually works. When trying to create new labels, it gets stuck 'processing'.