Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Simplest way to place the previous orders & item again

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Repeat purchase recent order reorder with advance reorder app

Dallas Prep Kitchen

Excellent customer service and developer support so far. I’ve been in touch regarding a setup requirement for my store and our unique business requirements. The advance reorder team is very responsive and dedicated to finding and completing solutions for their customers.

Update: The Advance Reorder team has continued to provide an incredible app. Our customers love the convenience and easy functionality! I've been very impressed with their support's fast response time. This app is very good, it is a low monthly cost and provides real value. It Instantly helped increase our sales.

niceflowersshop

An awesome app for my store and enables the ability to our customer for order the items again without any problem. The support team has a great ability to help us via live chat.

Moki Runs

Using this app to allow customers to easily re-order using previous orders. Support is very, quick and helpful.

Medi Support

I was searching for something like this and it works perfect. I requested a feature not included on the last versions and they add it on a couple of days. Really nice app and awesome support!

Red Hot Vaping

5* review from us! We had an implementation issue where our developers hadn't correctly installed the app. I had a chat with the guys from advance reorder and he installed it correctly, got it set up for me and was generally a nice person to have help me!
Thankyou so much for your help and support. Getting it done so quickly was amazing!

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! It was our pleasure to help you out with your queries!

Honest Wholefood Co. Ltd.

This app is a great functionality to be added to a shopify site, especially if you deal with wholesalers who need to easily place repeat orders. This is exactly what I needed. Two thumbs up! The support team has a special quality about how to serve customers and they did a great job. Recommend to all!

Graf Lantz Wholesale

I love being able to offer my customers this option. It saves time for everyone!
I want to thank the team especially because they helped me to install this app on my website. Thank you.

Christina Cosmeceuticals

Big help for my wholesale store section. Great helpful support team, quick and knowledgeable. hope it will help to increase sales.

Bark

Just installed the app and the support is just great - few minor bugs caused due to my theme, solved instantly.

Meat House Panama

It does what's promise. Also they have an awesome support. This app is the real deal if you are looking to improve purchasing experience for your returning customers.