Unlimited Discounts Manager

Extend native discounts with advanced discounting options

Price: Free

Moisture Love

This app filled a huge gap I needed regarding adding discounts at checkout. I had one small issue and I was able to connect with support who was able to rectify the issue quickly. I'm also looking forward to the great features they have in store in the near future.

Little Difference

This app has increased our sales by offering any sorts of discounts we wanted and it has been great for raising our average order value. It works perfectly with our complicated multi-currency Shopify Markets set up, it even works with manually adjusted exchange rate when you use % discounts. Marcelo and the team have given exception customer service!

Best Buds Plants

The app is very straightforward and easy to use. It allows plenty options to create custom discounts and I really like the fact is shows a pop-up with products image when a discount is given.
When I contacted the team to ask for a specific feature that was not yet available, they made the developments and expanded the app within a week!
Great great customer service!

DigitoreCA

This app worked for my shop. It helps me to make multiple condition automated discounts based on a different number of items in cart. Very quick response from Customer Service team. And more than expected, it is totally FREE. Awesome!

Copperhead

I used this app to allow me multiple discounts for single products. It does the job just great. Everything is pretty straight-forward, and if you have any issues you can always chat with a helpful support agent they provide. Thanks so much!

ZENAYA GLAM

Excellent application, you can make automatic discounts very easily, and if you need help, the customer service is very responsive and helpful. I recommend this application that will help you generate more sales.

Cymbal House

This is an app with its functions I was waiting for many years and finally this team came with the idea to make it happen. No more ridiculous bundles and such, your customer can create interactively any product bundle on your website with discount types and levels you predefine. Support team is prompt and resolves issues beyond expectations.

The Fashion Gift Shop

Wow-what a fantastic app. Install no problem at all, I wanted a small change to the cart page, and they did this in 10 minutes of contacting them. I highly recommend this app with Shopify only allowing 1 auto discount. This app is a perfect way around that issue. And this app is FREE, so good.

www.laimer.bz

Tried this app and it works really well, also the support is really great. Sadly I had to delete it, because it was not compatible with another app I really need, so I had to choose. I'd recommend this app anyhow! :)