Easy to install Pre-Order
No hard code required, By enabling app its automatically replace Add to cart button to custom Pre-Order button.
Notify me & Coming soon
You can also enable Back In Stock and Coming soon on Products.
Product sale counter.
You can easily enable Sale Counter on your products.
About Advanced Pre‑Order
Advanced Preorder App
Advanced Preorder App is created by Shine Dezign Infonet Pvt. Ltd. We have our expert hands in website creation and App development (iOS & Android). We believe in coming up with original ideas and turning them into digital work that is both innovative and measurable, crafting unique digital experiences for web and mobile.
Advanced Preorder App changes the Add to Cart button to Pre-order button when an item is out of stock. Making available for users to buy.
- No stock left – tensed ? Now no need to worry, you can now get the orders even after going "Out of Stock" with our Advanced Pre Order.
- No sacrifice in sales if the stock is not available, get the orders and shipped when it is again in stock.
- Enable/Disable Preorder for each product and its variants.
- No need to disappoint your customers.
- Admin can enable/disable the "Advanced Pre-Order".
- The design is fully customizable.
- Multiple options under settings to customize such as text, color, font-size etc. according to your theme.
- It simply improves your sales even when item is out of stock.
- No need to hamper your sale. # How it works: Initially, all you need to do is install the "Advanced Pre-Order App". The installation process is very simple and user-friendly. Just click on install button approve the agreement and submit. That's it!! your installation is done. Preorder: After installation you can see products in products tab. You can enable/disable Pre-order for each product and its variants. After enabling, open the same product page on frontend then you can see "Pre-Order" Button (if your product is out of stock) instead of Add to Cart button. In-app admin under general settings, you can change the button text, custom message and colour scheme according to your theme.
More over this, we provides a bunch of other features included within the App namely:
User can enable this app to show related products on product page.
The customers can pre-order the products for the specific date/time. One can get the pre-orders for the new products before even they get in stock.
You can make a product unavailable for purchase until the selected date. Further, you can add the availability time and enable "Coming soon".
Here, customers do a signup for in stock notification and with the "Notify Me" feature, they are automatically emailed when it is available in the stock again.
You can enable the countdown timer on the product pages for specific period of time. It helps you in the quick sale of your products.
Above all we are providing all these functionalities under same price.
We also added instructional points in admin which you can go through or else we are available just a distance of a mail.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 4 reviews
Most recent reviews
Decided to give this a shot since it seemed cheaper than other options, and have been very satisfied. Intuitive workflow with plenty of customization and it just does everything it says it's going to do. The extra feature of "notify me when back in stock" has been awesome too. Great experience with support.
Leden Horse Hp
Good app. Good and fast support.
I installed this and it wasn't working. I asked the guy to help me and I gave him a collaborator account. He then discovered the problem and "fixed it" for me without asking me for confirmation or explaining the issue. He did this by uninstalling my pagebuilder (gempages), which completely broke my all product pages and filled them with java errors. I then asked him to undo what he did, and he didn't.
He should've just told me what the problem was so that I could talk with gempages to resolve the compatibility conflict, instead of uninstalling gempages WITHOUT A CONFIRMATION. I mean, who the hell does that? It's so unprofessional. We've lost sales over it and I'm still reinstalling and fixing all the pages.
Update: He worked with us to fix the issues.