Easy to install Pre-Order
No hard code required, By enabling app its automatically replace Add to cart button to custom Pre-Order button.
Notify me & Coming soon
You can also enable Back In Stock, Coming soon and Sale counter on Products.
You can use Partial Payment feature on Pre-orders in our Platinum plan.
About Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)
Advanced Preorder App(Best Preorder app) changes the Add to Cart button to the Pre-order button when an item is out of stock. Making available for users to buy.
- No stock left – tensed? Now no need to worry, you can now get the orders even after going "Out of Stock" with our Advanced Pre Order.
- No sacrifice in sales if the stock is not available, get the orders and shipped when it is again in stock.
- Enable/Disable Preorder for each product and its variants.
- No need to disappoint your customers.
- Admin can enable/disable the "Advanced Pre-Order".
- It simply improves your sales even when the item is out of stock.
- No need to hamper your sale. # How it works: Initially, all you need to do is install the "Advanced Pre-Order App". The installation process is very simple and user-friendly. Just click on the install button approve the agreement and submit. That's it!! your installation is done. Preorder: After installation, you can see products in the products tab. You can enable/disable Pre-order for each product and its variants. After enabling, open the same product page on frontend then you can see "Pre-Order" Button (if your product is out of stock) instead of Add to Cart button. In-app admin under general settings, you can change the button text, custom message, and color scheme according to your theme.
Moreover this, we provide a bunch of other features included within the App namely:
A user can enable this app to show related products on the product page.
The customers can pre-order the products for the specific date/time. One can get the pre-orders for the new products before even they get in stock.
You can make a product unavailable for purchase until the selected date. Further, you can add the availability time and enable "Coming soon".
Here, customers do signup for in-stock notification and with the "Notify Me" feature, they are automatically emailed when it is available in the stock again.
You can enable the countdown timer on the product pages for a specific period of time. It helps you in the quick sale of your products.
Pre-order Partial Payment
Sell different variants of the same product with the partial payment on preorder.
Fixed or Percentage Partial Payment:
Give your customers, ability to relish the benefits of the fixed and percentage partial payment on the product variants. With this option, you can set fixed price or percentage upfront on the product variant price.
Outstanding Customer Support Team
Get instant response on emails (within hours) and guaranteed response on emails maximum time limit within 24 hours. Our geeks help you to set up the Advanced Preorder App.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 3-day free trial
1 Published Pre-Order
Pre-Order Partial Payment
Apply Coupon On Partial Payment
4 hour /month custom work support
Pre-Order Partial Payments
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app is just exactly what we needed to be able to take orders and only charge a deposit for long lead times such as 4 to 6 weeks before product is available. The support staff are phenomenal - sent an email for help on one minor issue and they responded within less than 30 minutes and got the issue fixed as soon as I gave them access to our store. I recommend this product to anyone needing to take orders on products with long lead times, especially with the world wide supply chain creating shortages on everything from toilet paper to bathtubs!
Energy Focus, Inc
This app looked EXTREMELY promising, but this app has caused me a number of issues. They make a claim that they offer 24/7 tech support, but this isn't the case. I bought the premium plan JUST in case I needed support. They don't answer tickets after hours, but with 24/7 tech support, there shouldn't be after hours. 2. They claimed that it works with EVERY theme. This isn't the case. I had to have them customize my theme to get it to work, so it isn't a seemless installation. Even now, i'm having a problem with the Pre-Order button being skewed on anyone using an iPhone, iPad, and Mac if they use safari. All the other browsers are fine. 3. The pre-order button will just randomly disappear for no reason at all and I have to do a hard refresh for it to come back. Not every customer knows how to do a hard refresh, some don't even know what a refresh is. MAJOR problem. 4. The claim that you can limit the number of pre-order items can be ordered by sku. This is not the case. The limit only limits the number of ORDERS for a certain sku. When you set the limit, lets say, at 200, you can now only get 200 orders until it pops up with a message saying they pre-product isn't available. These are just SOME of the issues i'm having. I'm currently having to pay a different developer to get these items fixed, because their support has been so terrible. This app has caused numerous issues with our launch. We will never use an app designed by this company. In conclusion, this app is HEAVILY flawed. the customer support is terrible. I wouldn't use this app if I were you. I hope my review helps someone not to have to deal with the issues i've had to deal with. If I could give this app zero stars I would, but I can't.
Back to Business Victoria
My shop had very specific requirements, the developer team here worked tirelessly to make sure my needs were perfectly met. The after-care support was 10/10, great job team!
Hello Business Victoria,
We appreciate your positive feedback. It encourages us to do deliver best results for our customers. In case if you need any help, kindly contact us.