4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its unique partial payment feature on pre-ordered items, making it ideal for stores with pre-orders or long lead times. The user-friendly dashboard is praised for efficient management of prepaid and partial payment orders. The app supports mixed carts, aiding in conversion and upselling, and offers partial cash on delivery payments to reduce return-to-origin losses. The customer support is noted for its prompt and helpful responses, and the app is regularly updated with new features, making it a valuable tool for growing businesses.

July 7, 2023

Great app for our store for back in stock and pre order offering and very fast and good customer service.

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®
Netherlands
Almost 4 years using the app
November 21, 2019

Very quick response from Ritika in tech support. Fixed my banner issue and everything is working great again.

TopLift Pros
About 4 years using the app
April 25, 2021

Easy to deal with, we used this app a few years back and re-joined recently with a new platform and its improved a lot in terms of functionality . Very responsive and good to deal with. They understand issues and happy to help.

neopro
July 23, 2019

The team is amazing, very responsive to my request and did everything for me to make the app works. The app itself is very good value too, provide you with option to let customers make order when the product is out of stock, as well as other sales boosting functions that I haven't explored yet. Well worth the money comparing to other similar apps in the market.

WILLS JEWELLERY
Hong Kong SAR
June 4, 2020

This app does exactly what we need it to do for a very reasonable price. We had a bit of an unusual tech problem and the support team did a great job of resolving the it. The support team has also been very responsive on getting all of the features working just right on our site. Highly recommended!

STARtorialist
December 2, 2019

The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. The support of the team was the best I have experienced so far while being in the shopify ecosystem. They reply even at weekends and work on stuff until it works. Thanks guys!!!

RUNAMICS
Germany
About 3 years using the app
November 19, 2019

It really useful if don't always have products available and don't want your costumers to pay full price but at the same garante that they will buy as soon as they arrive. There a few things that can be improved but I'm sure overtime will get there. Support is great, very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

Grail Empire
Portugal
About 3 years using the app
March 28, 2019

Very easy to use. Merchant is able to customize button color/font/size, choose which products can be pre-ordered with a toggle on/off, can set the timeframe for the pre-order, customize message shown at checkout under product. Great app, and Vikas is super for replying fast and providing a custom solution.

Pure Arts
Edited March 29, 2024

I encountered a tech problem recently and the person who was in charge of my case, Kawaljeet, was really helpful and responded to me nicely and promptly. It's a useful Pre-order app and accommodates the need sufficiently. Try this app and you won't regret it.

Asmus Collectible
Taiwan
March 7, 2023

Customer service is great , any issue they are there to fix , had a issue that left me frustrated and they were able to fix in under 5 min of losing into my site

opulent goat