4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining the pre-order process with features like partial payments and support for mixed carts. It's praised for its user-friendly dashboard, seamless e-commerce integration, and the ability to reduce losses with partial cash on delivery payments. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses, and the app is regularly updated based on merchant feedback.

August 17, 2023

This is the only app I could find that offers partial payments on pre-ordered items. To comply with regulations and payment processors, this is a must-have for any US store that offers pre-orders that will ship later than 30 days after purchase. It also allows mixed carts, which is great and helps with conversion and upsell.

I had an issue with my first item setup, but their customer service team was very responsive and resolved my issue within hours.

Sirius Dice Wholesale
7 months using the app
March 7, 2023

Customer service is great , any issue they are there to fix , had a issue that left me frustrated and they were able to fix in under 5 min of losing into my site

opulent goat
Over 2 years using the app
July 7, 2023

Great app for our store for back in stock and pre order offering and very fast and good customer service.

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®
Netherlands
Almost 4 years using the app
March 27, 2023

I've been holding out on writing a review to give this app its chance to screw up...it's been several months, and a handful of orders with absolutely no issues whatsoever. I'm very happy with the product provided and more importantly the customer support when I needed it. Very happy so far.

Panther Lights
Over 1 year using the app
Shine Dezign Infonet replied April 17, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and sharing your positive experience with our app.
We're thrilled to hear that you've had several months of successful orders and no issues with our product. We take great pride in providing reliable and efficient service, and we're glad to have met your expectations. We appreciate your kind words regarding our customer support team as well. If you have any further queries or feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know. We look forward to serving you in the future!

May 12, 2023

This app is a game-changer and a profit booster for sellers, earning my enthusiastic 5-star rating. Its standout feature is the option for partial cash on delivery (COD) payments.
Essentially, I use it to take a small token amount for COD orders, thus drastically reducing my COD losses due to return-to-origin (RTO). Customers now have the option of paying a small advance for their order digitally, minimizing the risk of non-payment or order refusal during delivery.
The app's user-friendly dashboard enables efficient management of prepaid and partial payment orders for COD, ensuring transparency and improved cash flow. Its seamless integration with my e-commerce platform and exceptional customer support further enhance its appeal.
For sellers seeking to streamline COD processes and minimize losses, this app is an invaluable asset.

Ethnicsupply
India
5 months using the app
Edited April 17, 2023

I am really satisfied with this app. It is such a great payment tool. The customer service is great and is always friendly, available to help me with the queries.

StatueCorp
8 months using the app
Shine Dezign Infonet replied April 17, 2023

Thank you for your kind words!
We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our app and that our customer service team has been helpful. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we look forward to providing you with the same great experience in the future.

March 9, 2023

Very professional and helpful. The app is working perfectly fine and helping us with pre orders, and pre set dates for items made to order. We tried all similar apps and this one was the best so far. Vipin is absolutely amazing and helpful.
He replies asap and resolve any enquiry super fast!

Silverprint
About 2 months using the app
April 11, 2023

This is an incredible app, it makes my business possible , high recommendation! And their technical support is even more amazing , especially Vipin , he has been so helpful to help to set all the functions up !!!

Save First
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
Shine Dezign Infonet replied April 17, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation of our app!
We're delighted to hear that it has been instrumental in making your business possible, and we're glad that our team was able to assist you with setting up the functions. We appreciate your support and wish you the best of luck with your pre-order sales!

May 17, 2023

Estamos teniendo problemas con la pp todo el día y no tenemos solución. No podemos activar casillas ni escribir en las celdas...parece que está bloqueado el acceso a clickar en la web. estamos perdiendo ventas y no obtenemos solución por ningún canal, seguimos a la espera, no es la primera vez que ocurre, lo cierto es decir que en otras ocasiones si nos llegó la solución de manera más rápida

Frikispain
Spain
7 months using the app
Shine Dezign Infonet replied May 19, 2023

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We understand the frustration you experienced with our app, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. However, based on the information you provided, it appears that the issue you encountered may not have been related to our application itself.

We thoroughly investigated your case and found no evidence of any technical issues or errors within our app during the time period you mentioned. In fact, we have received no reports of similar issues from any other users, and our system logs do not indicate any abnormalities.

To address your concerns promptly, we promptly responded to your emails and provided you with recordings demonstrating the smooth flow of our app. We were committed to assisting you and resolving the issue as quickly as possible. However, after your app started functioning properly, we did not receive any further communication from you.

Based on the available information and the lack of corroborating evidence, it seems that the issue you encountered may have been specific to your network configuration, firewall settings, or local system cache. These factors can occasionally interfere with the proper functioning of web-based applications.

We would be more than happy to assist you further if you encounter any issues in the future. Our support team is available to address any concerns or provide troubleshooting guidance. Please feel free to reach out to us with any specific details or screenshots that can help us identify and resolve any potential problems.

We value your feedback and strive to provide the best possible user experience. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

June 9, 2023

Simple. Easy to follow. Needed minor design changes and Vipin was very helpful in a timely manner. Thanks.

Uncensored Apparel