Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign infonet Pvt Ltd

It will change Add to Cart button to custom Pre-Order button.

Cthreepowersports

Decided to give this a shot since it seemed cheaper than other options, and have been very satisfied. Intuitive workflow with plenty of customization and it just does everything it says it's going to do. The extra feature of "notify me when back in stock" has been awesome too. Great experience with support.

Leden Horse Hp

Good app. Good and fast support.

Co Kan

I installed this and it wasn't working. I asked the guy to help me and I gave him a collaborator account. He then discovered the problem and "fixed it" for me without asking me for confirmation or explaining the issue. He did this by uninstalling my pagebuilder (gempages), which completely broke my all product pages and filled them with java errors. I then asked him to undo what he did, and he didn't.

He should've just told me what the problem was so that I could talk with gempages to resolve the compatibility conflict, instead of uninstalling gempages WITHOUT A CONFIRMATION. I mean, who the hell does that? It's so unprofessional. We've lost sales over it and I'm still reinstalling and fixing all the pages.

Update: He worked with us to fix the issues.

Kind Cotton

great app, even better support