Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign infonet Pvt Ltd

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

South Coast Rods

I used this app to support our custom product build facility. It does exactly what we want and with help from the developer we integrated it to suit our custom build service

Omay Foods

Great App. The support team is really prompt and helpful. It made our pre-ordering process seamless. Recommended.

Ninja Brand Inc

Had a few issues starting up, so just make sure you know what time zone you’re on when getting started for support. They were helpful once we started communicating, so they will definitely strive to help out. There’s a bit of functionality still being worked on that doesn’t work right now. There was no way to
actually see what products had timers enabled, and bulk editing for variants only works for enabling pre-order, it crashes if you attempt to use the features that aren’t working yet. As long as you know what is still in work, they’re very helpful and it works within those current limitations. Once they get that functionality, it’ll be a 5 star rating.

askmela

Great service! Great apps! The customer service timely resolved our issue and proactively follow up.

HIT THE HAY

Really great app, looks good and easy to customize. got great and quick help from support with a request i had.

TheGundamProjectShop

I had a small issue where my spli payment wasn't showing up, emailed support and 10 minutes later my issue was solved, can't be any happier with their customer service!

The Elf on The Shelf

Only downloaded today but fairly easy to instal and looks great. Support also very quick to react to fixing issues. Would recommend this app!

Zelodo

The app fully fulfill my needs. The Live chat support is outstanding. Custom queries got solved within a few minutes.

Toy Titanz

Everything worked just great and Vineet took his time to help me configure everything just the way I wanted.

Ali Saulidi

I've subscribed for a 3-days trial and gonna stay with this app further because of their support.
I was looking for a particular feature for my online store, so have contacted the support. They not only responded immediately, but also customized some options for my needs. Special thanks for quick help to Vineet. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4