Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

AspenHomeDacor.com

This app is just exactly what we needed to be able to take orders and only charge a deposit for long lead times such as 4 to 6 weeks before product is available. The support staff are phenomenal - sent an email for help on one minor issue and they responded within less than 30 minutes and got the issue fixed as soon as I gave them access to our store. I recommend this product to anyone needing to take orders on products with long lead times, especially with the world wide supply chain creating shortages on everything from toilet paper to bathtubs!

Back to Business Victoria

My shop had very specific requirements, the developer team here worked tirelessly to make sure my needs were perfectly met. The after-care support was 10/10, great job team!

Hello Business Victoria,

We appreciate your positive feedback. It encourages us to do deliver best results for our customers. In case if you need any help, kindly contact us.

TestLight4Life

This app is very good and helped me creating pre-order option and partial payment for attracting the customers, And mainly the support team has very good response and solving the our requirement quickly.

Hello TestLight4Life,

Thanks for your feedback. We, at Shine Dezign Infotech always put "Customer First" and strive hard to provide amazing results. Would love to help you when needed!

Coral Beauty

Just the app I was looking for. I wanted an app with partial payment which other preorder apps don't have. Setup is a bit confusing and not as simple and straightforward but Ritika and Vikas were very helpful and even took suggestions on certain parts. There's still some areas that need improvement but I'm sure they will get to it soon. This time all the products were preorder items so I didn't encounter any issues but one of the reviews below say that the app doesn't work if non-preorder items are added to cart - that's a bit worrisome so I hope it's fixed.

October 19, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Coral Beauty. The team at Shine Dezign is thrilled you're so happy with the app. We'd love to continue to help you as per your requirements.

HEMANT & NANDITA

Very quick customer service, Helpful app for Pre-Order Specially Sandeep, Vikas Thanks and Keep it up

Hello HEMANT & NANDITA,

We are thrilled that you like our app the most. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again.

The Mama Set

I have used this app for pre-orders for two products. Had some initial troubles with language as we have our website in DE and ENG, however the team responded swiftly and had it fixed quickly. So far so good! Keep up the great work!

October 19, 2020

Appreciate your positive feedback, we at Shine Dezign Infonet work with a motto of "Customer First" and work tirelessly to provide amazing results. We would also like to thank you for being understanding and clear with your requirements. Helps a lot. Would be a pleasure to work with you in future.

Triton Electric Bikes

APP DEVELOPER REFUSED REFUND!!! BEWARE!!! - Had lots of issues with the app not working from the install. App Support was only able to solve a few issues... this product is half baked. - Issues with badge covering navigation menu, also covering product names in mobile, and covers functions of the cart tray
- Does not work with Shopify Cart Tray
- Does not respect the requirement for Customer checking the box for Terms and Conditions
- Missing Cart Images, App developer blamed Shopify Draft Order API for not allowing them to get the images
- Incorrect text (vendor sku instead of product name) shown next to the Item in the shopping cart due when using the app
- Does not work when adding more than one item to the cart, especially if the other item is not a preorder item

Hi Triton Bikes,

As per your query and feedback regarding the refund, we would like to notify you of that. Our App does work with the Shopify Cart Tray, however, certain modifications are required to make it compatible with the existing Cart tray. Shopify does not provide product image API, for custom draft order, that’s the reason we can’t make the images visible on the checkout page.

At Shine Dezign Infonet, we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding and amazing results for our clients, for which we are even recognized by Shopify itself, along with thousands of happy and highly satisfied clients.

Thanks, and Best Regards
Shine Dezign Infonet Team.

Sindy Collectors Club

The app leaves behind some code when uninstalling. It has some instructions within the app admin but I had to reinstall to find out how to uninstall it completely.

Hello Sindy Collectors Club,

We're sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right.

Our support is available 24/7, please email us anytime. We would more than happy to help you to getting that code removed.

Just Calendars

great and fast support. app does the job too. I didn't have the chance to dig deep into the settings but it does what i wanted it to do and the team was happy to customise it to work on my theme

Hello Just Calendars,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes.

Our team aims at satisfying our customers and delivering exceptional results. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit.

RH Melts

This app has been really helpful for my website. I was stuck on one part but I logged on and spoke to a 'guru' straight away who helped me and it was all resolved within 5 minutes. Fully recommend.

Hello RH Melts,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12