Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Bazaar-Bazaar.com

Quite easy to install and work out. So far we got the part payment part going I have not set up the notify me yet. I must say Vikas and his team were quite good in sorting out a problem with the text that was not displaying properly but Vikas and the rest of the team sort it out.
I had to purchase the full support option 27.99 $ p/m to get it sorted but you can use the 4 hours a month you get to sort out other problems you may have on your shop. I have been looking for an app which let us take a part payment on all the new release for a while. Finally, I found one.

Mon Cheri Leggings

Powerful features and reasonably priced. Not to mention, their customer support is responsive and top-notch. I'm using the pre-order and partial order functionality and both work great!

Chubzzy Wubzzy Toys & Comics

We installed this app to help us display our pre-order items to our customers. Pleasing to learn the app is very user friendly. We did have to request some customizations be done, and the Shine Dezign Team were more than eager to help (Thank you Ritika & Vikas!) Wish the app could download a bit faster, maybe something could be done to help out with that. All in all though, the customer service Shine Dezign provides & their app get an A+ from us!

Little KPOP Shop

5 stars for customer service. They were very quick with helping me with some setup issues. Both through email and the chat function within the app. There are still improvements that can be made, but they are very receptive to input. I'm hoping that they will be able to make it possible for customers to pay balances beforehand and also making it so inventory is automatically assigned to pre-orders. Even without these functions, the app is worth it.

The Jungle Emporium

So far this app is doing exactly as described. We are only launching in a few months so we haven't fully tested it yet and will update this review then. The support is excellent, very prompt and very effective.

Key3D

Just what we needed! The preorder works and the support we received was great. Exactly what we were looking for!

Sleepy Silk

We haven't launched yet, so haven't started accepting pre-orders, but support for the install been excellent so far. There were some display issues with the cart and notification email, however Vikas was extremely responsive, polite and helpful. Thank you!

RUNAMICS

The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. The support of the team was the best I have experienced so far while being in the shopify ecosystem. They reply even at weekends and work on stuff until it works. Thanks guys!!!

Acelith Design Sim Racing

The app worked well for a few days.
Then their server seems to have stopped working. My site is totally blocked (it load a page in 55 seconds).

SuperMom Headquarters

This app has been great, but I did have some issues after changing my store's theme. I was initially told, via email, that the issues were because of my inventory quantities, but that was not the case. Once I was able to get on a live chat,Ritika spent about two hours with me on Black Friday to fix the issues. Thank you Ritika! The issues seem to be resolved now, and I look forward to continuing my use of Advanced Pre-Order.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9