Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Privateer Bikes

Shikha and her team are extremely helpful and professional. We've asked for numerous custom tweaks in order for their app to match our website and ways of work and they've responded positively to each one. I fully recommend the app and most importantly the team behind it.

September 20, 2021

Thank for your feedback and recommendations! We are glad you love our app and services :)

Orient Power Battery

Installed but shown error, tried to contact support, but email and phone can't get though, don't know if this app still available

Hi ,

Thanks for the feedback , really sad to hear that you had the issues with our app,
We had sent you an email and also scheduled call in regards to your queries.

As mentioned in your email , your requirement is not what our app follows but believing in Customer Satisfaction , We offered to create custom feature but didn't heard back from you .

We would be more than to assist you with any issues you face and our technical team is always available to assist.

Chickadee Apparel

Great app to help set up preorders in your online store. Also they have quick and amazing customer service when there are any glitches or technical issues they help you right away!

The Living Vine

We lost many sales orders due to this app freezing our checkout for a few days. We had to press their support 2 seperate times over 2 days in order for them to admit the problem that their app uses localStorage to store their info and then deletes everything from that shared localStorage, even data used by other apps. This is a huge problem that needs to get fixed asap. Also, their server "shinedezign" url shows up in your browsers status bar when the shopping cart accesses the app. This can also be a problem for cusotmers who might think their financial transaction is getting hacked: imagine shopping online and seeing some random URL show up during a purchase. I'll update this review as soon as they update me on the status of these huge issues.

Hi ,

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
The issues has been resolved and issue regrading your "shinedezgn URL" , this will also be fixed but will take time as we have large traffic on our app using this URL .But meanwhile this will not effect the window domain URL , still thanks for suggestion.

Customer Satisfaction is our motto and would do anything to keep our clients happy.

Luce Beauty

Great app and great customer support! They help me installing the app and fix all the problem i had

ampowsure

It was awesome to work with the team. Whenever I face any issue while using the app, I ask the question by mail and I got the answer soon with a valid and prompt reply.

Corre Seattle

Support was very quick and friendly. Assisted me in setting up a presale for my store. Would recommend for people who are doing presales.

NASON London

I installed the app and had some trouble with the setting so I contacted the customer support. Within ah hour I had the app working. Thanks

ROZIECORSETS

Excellent technical support and convenient functionality. Developers can make a pre-order button for the style of the Shopify theme. This was a crucial moment in choosing the app for me.

Taktältarna

Just installed this app and I am very positive so far. Easy to understand with many usable features. The things I didn't understand I asked their support team about and all was fixed and explained to me very quickly and friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18