Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

The Mama Set

I have used this app for pre-orders for two products. Had some initial troubles with language as we have our website in DE and ENG, however the team responded swiftly and had it fixed quickly. So far so good! Keep up the great work!

October 19, 2020

Appreciate your positive feedback, we at Shine Dezign Infonet work with a motto of "Customer First" and work tirelessly to provide amazing results. We would also like to thank you for being understanding and clear with your requirements. Helps a lot. Would be a pleasure to work with you in future.

Triton Electric Bikes

APP DEVELOPER REFUSED REFUND!!! BEWARE!!! - Had lots of issues with the app not working from the install. App Support was only able to solve a few issues... this product is half baked. - Issues with badge covering navigation menu, also covering product names in mobile, and covers functions of the cart tray
- Does not work with Shopify Cart Tray
- Does not respect the requirement for Customer checking the box for Terms and Conditions
- Missing Cart Images, App developer blamed Shopify Draft Order API for not allowing them to get the images
- Incorrect text (vendor sku instead of product name) shown next to the Item in the shopping cart due when using the app
- Does not work when adding more than one item to the cart, especially if the other item is not a preorder item

Hi Triton Bikes,

As per your query and feedback regarding the refund, we would like to notify you of that. Our App does work with the Shopify Cart Tray, however, certain modifications are required to make it compatible with the existing Cart tray. Shopify does not provide product image API, for custom draft order, that’s the reason we can’t make the images visible on the checkout page.

At Shine Dezign Infonet, we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding and amazing results for our clients, for which we are even recognized by Shopify itself, along with thousands of happy and highly satisfied clients.

Thanks, and Best Regards
Shine Dezign Infonet Team.

Sindy Collectors Club

The app leaves behind some code when uninstalling. It has some instructions within the app admin but I had to reinstall to find out how to uninstall it completely.

Hello Sindy Collectors Club,

We're sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right.

Our support is available 24/7, please email us anytime. We would more than happy to help you to getting that code removed.

Just Calendars

great and fast support. app does the job too. I didn't have the chance to dig deep into the settings but it does what i wanted it to do and the team was happy to customise it to work on my theme

Hello Just Calendars,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes.

Our team aims at satisfying our customers and delivering exceptional results. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit.

RH Melts

This app has been really helpful for my website. I was stuck on one part but I logged on and spoke to a 'guru' straight away who helped me and it was all resolved within 5 minutes. Fully recommend.

Hello RH Melts,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

The #1 Thyroid Vitamin

I used this app to launch our new product. I tried the free version, but, it's not an actual trial, you have to upgrade to see the full app capability. Customer service was eager to help, but they were constrained by the apps capabilities for what we needed.

Mela Beauty Studio

The application works well, not so much at first, but they have a good customer service and the guys entered to solve problems in the template code and so if it worked without problem

Chanae Fashion

Amazing customer service and support! Quick to help and very friendly! I love this app - it works perfectly for what i am trying to achieve.

Mini Skandi Home

Great app, we use preorder, and cooming soon as well, and the notify me is really helpful with the future inventory planning.
Helpful team, good price-value.

AMATXI TRANSFERT

Great app if you have items bought with preorders. Very useful and the team is helpful. Don't hesitate. Try it.