Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Babos

Time spent using app About 19 hours

App is doing exactly what we need it to. I had a few small questions about installing and configuring, and app support by Vipin was fast and excellent. Thank you!

Ri-Dry Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Exactly what i was after, includes various pre order options and really helpful with support. Would recommend.

FINLAY

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a fantastic app I would highly recommend. The support team are very responsive and helpful.

Lily & Co.

Location Philippines

This is the best app for preorders and partial payment. They have also the best customer service. I have received excellent support from Vipin Garg. There were some compatibility issues because some of our products have custom options and Vipin was able to help me fix them. I fully recommend this app.

Captain Brickz

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really love this app! It comes natively with many great features including partial payment and email notifications. The amount of customizations available is fantastic! Pretty much you can adjust the text, color, include your logo in any facet of their app. It makes the features blend in seamlessly with your website and brand. The team is also extremely helpful; Vipin helped me tremendously in terms of customization and was very responsive when certain features had to be added. I will be using this app long term for my store and highly recommend for anyone that has pre-order items for sale!

Angell Bike

Location France

Friendly and nice-looking app for pre-order options. Support responses are quick and really helpful.

Slot Car Corner

Time spent using app About 19 hours

We have tried several preorder apps prior to Advanced Preorder with limited success. Advanced Preorder integrates much more seamlessly with our theme (product page, shopping cart, etc.) and provides a large number of configuration options so the app works the way our business needs it to. The app has a short learning curve (we setup our first preorder products in just a few minutes) and is intuitive to use. We did have a question or two initially; however, Vipin was very responsive and helpful.

ITS Technologies

The team are excellent and respond well to issues and even requests for changes and improvements. The APP has good features but also needs improvements but the team are responsive and have made a few improvements already

Quantum

Time spent using app About 1 year

Application très appréciée qui permet à nos clients de réserver des produits qui ne sont pas encore en stock mais qui arriveront bientôt. Réponse rapide et précise à ma question d'aujourd'hui qui concernait les inventaires. Grand merci à Vipin!

The Card Vault

Easily the absolute best pre-order and initial payment app on the store. I moved from a different pre-order app and Advanced PreOrder is just perfect. It does everything so well, constantly adding new features and the support is amazing. Also want to thank Vipin for his fantastic support. Has always answered my questions and helped with any support queries so quickly and efficiently. Honestly, the absolute best app for pre-orders. No need to look at another app.