Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 12, 2022

Recently installed the app for an upcoming launch of new products. This app has given us flexibility to offer pre-orders & Coming soon feature for out of stock hot items with a long list of customers waiting. But what is most laudable is Vipin and his superb customer service. Never once made us wait a long time to reply to our queries regarding set up of the app. Thanks Vipin & Team! All the best to your company!

WarehouseDad
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 6, 2022

This app really helps to grow business and order volume. Nicely build app and all settings and configurations are easy to use. Support staffs are very responsive. They are ready to help in case you face any difficulty or issue. Very Impressive.

Misfit Panda
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 3, 2022

This application is vital for generating pre-order or pay in instalments syetem.
The team support users very kindly and swiftly, therefore they will be essential pertner for your e-commerce businees.

sweet-factory-web
Japan
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 23, 2022

User friendly but even when I got stuck ( user error 99% of the time ) Support is super quick and helpful. Have looked at other preorder apps and nothing compares. Solid year of use and rely heavily on it to operate our business at Mad Pinball.

Mad Pinball
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 21, 2022

Very good app. Great customer support also. Would reccomend tha pp for anyone looking for this type of thing

Flexnest
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 19, 2022

We use this app to allow our customers to pre-order products and at the same time provide them with the option of splitting their payments in 2. It does this very well and also provides useful personalisation settings to offer a better, more tailored experience to customers. When one of the functions was not working as we would have liked they were quick to analyse and provide a suitable solution.

Retro Chip
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 16, 2022

I needed an app that would do both preorders and partial payment. Tried a dozen apps, and all were deficient in some way. Advanced Pre-Order is a lot more polished than most preorder apps, has simple straightforward pricing, and the support I got from Vipin is just amazing. Never had to wait more than an hour for a reply, questions were promptly and courteously resolved—all that before I paid them a single penny! I'm a happy paying customer now.

Korf Audio GmbH
Austria
Time spent using app: 11 days
Shine Dezign Infonet replied September 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Looking forward to great pre-order sales for your business.

Best Regards.

September 11, 2022

Seems like it would be great if all you were doing was pre-orders. Using it with any type of discount doesn't work at all so it fails for my needs. Support says it works fine with coupon codes (and automatic discounts aren't supported) but on entering a discount code, app reports discount is invalid.

Norfolk Wood Shop
Time spent using app: 5 days
Shine Dezign Infonet replied September 16, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. Every comment is really valuable to us.

As we have explained in the previous email, that we are not sure of another third party discount app's compatiblity with us. They operate in accordance with their strategies. We have added every possible option in our app, As API has many limitations, but we also try to work out of box.

Additionally, we stated the compatibility of the app with partial payment coupons in the global settings of the app.

Our staff is always glad to assist merchants with app setup and activation. Every message, email, and support request will receive a prompt response from us. Throughout business hours, we are accessible 12 hours a day. Shine Dezign Infonet has more than 250 five-star reviews, which I think shows how dedicated our support staff is. Whether it's a free app or a paid one, we are always delighted to offer assistance.

Sometimes things just don't go as expected (especially compatiblity with another third party apps) but I think we deserve a chance to help you to rectify the problem you had and provide you with a great service.
As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates and you will consider using Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay) for your business.

Best Regards.

September 7, 2022

I used this app to launch a pre-order promo on our website. There were a few customization issues that needed to be fixed to properly integrate with our page, but their customer service was AMAZING! and they helped us with every detail - quickly and efficiently. Very much recommend these guys!

ENSŌ
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 5, 2022

I love this app it works really well for my store, which uses a partial pay approach for customers wanting to test my products. The team and SUPER helpful and always respond quickly. Highly recommend

KEEP IT SIMPLE SKIN