Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Artisan Wine & Spirits

Vipin and the support team have been great in responding to my questions and helping me troubleshoot some issues. Since we've downloaded the app, they've also made new improvements to app.These are both great signs that this company cares about their customers and the quality of their product! I look forward to seeing what new features they add next.

Know Yourself

Amazing support!!! Everything you need in an app but with great support which in my opinion is the most important!

Basil’s Backyard Pizza Kitchen Store

I use this app to help me capture orders since many of my products are special orders or back orders. It is easy to use and the customer support is excellent. They are highly responsive. I recommend this app!

Barefoot Spas

Wow! This app was super easy to install and configure. The team at Shine Dezign was extremely responsive to our questions and helped us to get up in going in no time. And it's feature rich! I had no idea that it had a "Notify When Back in Stock" feature. We're just beginning to envision how the app can help us on many fronts. Thanks Shine Dezign!!

Switch PH

A perfect app that I want on my pre-orders. Great features and customer support, fast and responsive!

Bubba Blue Australia

The app is great, good functions and easy to set up. Really good and quick customer support! Vipin is really helpful. Thank you very much!

BALI LASH

Very quick with support, app is easy to set up. No complaints so far, everything has been working smoothly

neopro

Easy to deal with, we used this app a few years back and re-joined recently with a new platform and its improved a lot in terms of functionality . Very responsive and good to deal with. They understand issues and happy to help.

PokéBox Australia

I have used a few of the larger preorder apps on my store before and after many issues of the app breaking down I decided to swap to Advanced PreOrder and I cannot be happier with my decision. The support team in prompt and actually reads my email and addresses the issues going above and beyond to help! Their app is extremely well built and easy to use as well HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

Royal Museums Greenwich Shop

We are so pleased with the app - we were looking at a few options but this app provides everything we need and we were really impressed with the design and the company, one of the more established in the app store. Vipin has been super quick to respond to the couple of questions that I had, and helped me expertly and quickly. Thank you! We now are excited to take Pre-orders! I recommend this app over and above the others like it available.