Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

ECity-Cycles

Thanks to the Shine Dezign Team this app is brilliant taking partial payments is going to change our business.

Peacocks and Paisleys

Finally, I found this app. It's a very user-friendly app. It's really a big help for us especially the partial payment feature. It really solved our problem. The technical support team are very helpful and responsive. A special thanks to Vipin & Vikas.

My Beach Spirit

We use it only for the Partial Pay feature and it works well! The support is also very helpful, that makes things a lot easier if you run into any trouble,

TAG 404

I used to use this app to do the partial payment for our preorder product, it worked well for now, and they responded so quickly and really solved our problem. The only thing that would be better is if it can set up the preorder message on the button will be great, like shipping date, so that customer will know some necessary information.

Air Lily

This app is great for any type of pre-order and partial payment. We sell more expensive items and this app allows us to charge the consumer 20% up front and 80% upon delivery. Its great!

Chefclub Deutschland

Technical support Team is very responsive, able and pragmatic. A big thank especially to Shikha who helped us a lot, and answered all our questions. The Advanced PreOrder App is easy to use, as much for the seller as for the customers.

The Ummagawd Company

We used this app for pre-orders to launch a new product. At first we had issues with it but the dev team was great. They were able to get everything working and looking like how it should. The only thing I would want them to add is sending out batch emails when the product is back in stock. We will use this app for our next pre-order launch for sure.

AVAVAV Firenze

We're using it to introduce prepayments onto the website, it's very user friendly with amazing customer service, super fast and very helpful. Would love to be able to have the app sync with the store's stock without having to have it at 0 though!

Stitchwheel

I'm so glad I found this app! The customizations you're able to add out of the box are great, and Vikas and his team were really helpful in making some custom modifications to our site to fit our products. They are super responsive if you need assistance! I would recommend this app.

A-VIEW

Had some issues when setting up the app, but received great help from the support team. I haven't seen the features in action yet, but I'm looking forward to it., So far I can highly recommend it