Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

RUNAMICS

The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. The support of the team was the best I have experienced so far while being in the shopify ecosystem. They reply even at weekends and work on stuff until it works. Thanks guys!!!

Acelith Design Sim Racing

The app worked well for a few days.
Then their server seems to have stopped working. My site is totally blocked (it load a page in 55 seconds).

SuperMom Headquarters

This app has been great, but I did have some issues after changing my store's theme. I was initially told, via email, that the issues were because of my inventory quantities, but that was not the case. Once I was able to get on a live chat,Ritika spent about two hours with me on Black Friday to fix the issues. Thank you Ritika! The issues seem to be resolved now, and I look forward to continuing my use of Advanced Pre-Order.

TopLift Pros

Very quick response from Ritika in tech support. Fixed my banner issue and everything is working great again.

Grail Empire

It really useful if don't always have products available and don't want your costumers to pay full price but at the same garante that they will buy as soon as they arrive. There a few things that can be improved but I'm sure overtime will get there. Support is great, very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

B a r k w o o d

Support does a great job and they respond super quick! All of my issues were handled swiftly and accurately. I wish the app had more features to make shoppers aware of delayed shipping. Maybe a note for each variant in the cart?

FILLES A PAPA

This pre-order app is very useful for partial payments and allow them to pay their remaining balance once your product are ready. The customer support is extremely reactive and friendly. I would recommend 100%.

Boefpods.nl

Good app! Had a question and the support team was available immediately! I wanted to have this function on the homepage instead of the product page. Gave access to the support and they fixed it within 10 minutes! Recommended!!

JimnyStyle

App works very well, very quick support when required. App has allowed us to pre-launch a product while awaiting arrival of stock which is very beneficial for us.

JAG Composites

The app is very buggy. Also reached out for support and gave them over a week to answer with nothing to show for it aside from some money out of my bank account. At this point I'm uninstalling and going to a different option.