Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luce Beauty

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and great customer support! They help me installing the app and fix all the problem i had

ampowsure

It was awesome to work with the team. Whenever I face any issue while using the app, I ask the question by mail and I got the answer soon with a valid and prompt reply.

Corre Seattle

Support was very quick and friendly. Assisted me in setting up a presale for my store. Would recommend for people who are doing presales.

NASON London

I installed the app and had some trouble with the setting so I contacted the customer support. Within ah hour I had the app working. Thanks

ROZIECORSETS

Location Armenia

Excellent technical support and convenient functionality. Developers can make a pre-order button for the style of the Shopify theme. This was a crucial moment in choosing the app for me.

Taktältarna

Location Sweden

Just installed this app and I am very positive so far. Easy to understand with many usable features. The things I didn't understand I asked their support team about and all was fixed and explained to me very quickly and friendly.

Artisan Wine & Spirits

Vipin and the support team have been great in responding to my questions and helping me troubleshoot some issues. Since we've downloaded the app, they've also made new improvements to app.These are both great signs that this company cares about their customers and the quality of their product! I look forward to seeing what new features they add next.

Know Yourself

Amazing support!!! Everything you need in an app but with great support which in my opinion is the most important!

Basil’s Backyard Pizza Kitchen Store

I use this app to help me capture orders since many of my products are special orders or back orders. It is easy to use and the customer support is excellent. They are highly responsive. I recommend this app!

Barefoot Spas

Wow! This app was super easy to install and configure. The team at Shine Dezign was extremely responsive to our questions and helped us to get up in going in no time. And it's feature rich! I had no idea that it had a "Notify When Back in Stock" feature. We're just beginning to envision how the app can help us on many fronts. Thanks Shine Dezign!!