Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

HUNT US Dev

We've received great support and they've been very helpful with customising the app to suit our store. Definitely recommend!

CrookedImagez - The Store

This app is very useful for certain items that we sometimes sell on a pre order basis. The customer service is very responsive and helpful and ready to answer any queries.

Ossander

It hides my Add-to-cart button on Product Page and doesn't work with other apps. And we pay the best plan, was a total disappointed

Hi ,

Thanks for the feedback , really sad to hear that you had the issues with the ADD to Cart button on the product page .But We have even given uninstallation instructions but i guess you didn't even check.

Since you were with our Platinum plan , our support is always available to assist with any issues , if only we were contacted or intimated about the issue.
We would be more than happy to assist you in future .
Thanks

Bodcraft

Great app & even better customer support! Vikas helped me at 2am his time in order to provide me with an issue on my store. Very helpful & happy! Recommend highly for a pre-order app! Had issues & Vipin spent hours figuring it out with me. The support team on this is unmatched! Amazing App & a must have for all stores!

Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback , we at shine design work relentlessly to provide optimum products and world class service to our clients. Our motto is Customer First and we would be more than happy to assist you more in the future.
Thanks again for being our valuable customer and looking forward to serving you as long as possible.

Thanks and regards
Team Shine Dezign Infonet

Arahan Photo

It hides my Add-to-cart button on Product Page,
I deleted this App immediately once I received the call from my customer who can't buy the product he wanted.
But it still hiding my Add-To-Cart and now I need to contact my web developer to clear all leftover codes.
I hope the App developer di the testing first before quietly updating from the background next time.

Hi ,

We tried to contact you , however we didn’t receive any reply from your side .
We would be more than happy to assist you in future .
Thanks

Bum Society

For a small family business like ours without the possibility to hold a huge stock this app really makes it possible to grow our brand / product without loosing speed and sales. We are really happy with it. And with the service!

WILD FIG TRADING

I love this app. It is the only one that has a partial payment option. Customer support was extremely helpful in helping me set it up properly. Looks great too. Thank you!

Cape Collectibles

I installed the app and it was not working as expected. Emailed the developer assistance and they were able to address the issues very promptly and now its working great.

AspenHomeDacor.com

This app is just exactly what we needed to be able to take orders and only charge a deposit for long lead times such as 4 to 6 weeks before product is available. The support staff are phenomenal - sent an email for help on one minor issue and they responded within less than 30 minutes and got the issue fixed as soon as I gave them access to our store. I recommend this product to anyone needing to take orders on products with long lead times, especially with the world wide supply chain creating shortages on everything from toilet paper to bathtubs!

Back to Business Victoria

My shop had very specific requirements, the developer team here worked tirelessly to make sure my needs were perfectly met. The after-care support was 10/10, great job team!

October 19, 2020

Hello Business Victoria,

We appreciate your positive feedback. It encourages us to do deliver best results for our customers. In case if you need any help, kindly contact us.