Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Good Furniture

It is a prefect App for pre order. I used more similar App for my web's pre order, honestly this is my favorite and most useful to me. More function, easy management, flexible payment settings, volume price.

Especially they have the rapid response team. I have a issue about the installation which had been resolved in a short time.

I highly recommend this app, it won't let you down!

CBC Alloy Boxes & Canopies

This app is prefect for what i need it to do. The help has been fantastic. very happy with App and service.

WILLS JEWELLERY

The team is amazing, very responsive to my request and did everything for me to make the app works. The app itself is very good value too, provide you with option to let customers make order when the product is out of stock, as well as other sales boosting functions that I haven't explored yet. Well worth the money comparing to other similar apps in the market.

Neogeek Toys

My store has mostly pre-order items, sometimes over 12 months after orders are submitted. I struggled finding an app that would allow me to charge at the time of order in stock.

This app has helped me tremendously and is extremely customizable so I can charge the customer in a way I think that works.

The support team has been fantastic and extremely personable. They have worked with me for hours at time making sure my store operates the way I would like it to. Vikas and his team are very thorough in their explanations and providing me options to get the results I need.

I highly recommend this app for any store that processes a lot of pre-orders.

Cold Busted

The perfect app for our pre-releases of physical releases: Vinyl, Cassettes, CDs. Customer support is extremely fast. Had a small request and was responded to within an hour and changed within 10. New features were added recently as well.

South Coast Rods

I used this app to support our custom product build facility. It does exactly what we want and with help from the developer we integrated it to suit our custom build service

Omay Foods

Great App. The support team is really prompt and helpful. It made our pre-ordering process seamless. Recommended.

Ninja Brand Inc

Had a few issues starting up, so just make sure you know what time zone you’re on when getting started for support. They were helpful once we started communicating, so they will definitely strive to help out. There’s a bit of functionality still being worked on that doesn’t work right now. There was no way to
actually see what products had timers enabled, and bulk editing for variants only works for enabling pre-order, it crashes if you attempt to use the features that aren’t working yet. As long as you know what is still in work, they’re very helpful and it works within those current limitations. Once they get that functionality, it’ll be a 5 star rating.

askmela

Great service! Great apps! The customer service timely resolved our issue and proactively follow up.

HIT THE HAY

Really great app, looks good and easy to customize. got great and quick help from support with a request i had.