Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Boefpods.nl

Good app! Had a question and the support team was available immediately! I wanted to have this function on the homepage instead of the product page. Gave access to the support and they fixed it within 10 minutes! Recommended!!

JimnyStyle

App works very well, very quick support when required. App has allowed us to pre-launch a product while awaiting arrival of stock which is very beneficial for us.

JAG Composites

The app is very buggy. Also reached out for support and gave them over a week to answer with nothing to show for it aside from some money out of my bank account. At this point I'm uninstalling and going to a different option.

Nendomart

I used this app to add preorder and partial payment products to my site. Worked amazing and the customer service is top notch

Nuclieus

The support team is extremely responsive and was able to help with all our needs. The interface has improved a lot and you can customize a lot of options to tailor to your shop. Totally recommend the app

Nokwol

Great app and such a helpful team!! Harsimerjeet works very well. Best Pre Order app available. Best pricing also

OHM Electric Bikes

App works exactly as described and is more affordable than the other options. But the thing I was most impressed was is the customer service. They were really attentive to our store's issue of having custom product templates and helped us achieve exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend this app 100%

LIFEPROOF JAPAN

I like this app very much. Of course the features are great, but the support is great. If you are looking for a pre-ordered app, try it. Thank you very much!

FOX ONLINE STORE

I tried a variety of booking apps and finally found a good one. I am Japanese, but supported me even in poor English. I am grateful.

HustleDude Model Trains & Hobby

Professional and Clean. This is BEST app available for stores that offer PreOrders! The Partial Payment/Deposit feature for preorders is perfect. Integration is top notch. Support is outstanding! They bent over backwards to ensure everything was perfect with the online store. Cant ask for anything better. Take a look at hustledude.com to see this app in action.