Advanced PreOrder(Pre‑Order)

Advanced PreOrder(Pre‑Order)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

B a r k w o o d

Support does a great job and they respond super quick! All of my issues were handled swiftly and accurately. I wish the app had more features to make shoppers aware of delayed shipping. Maybe a note for each variant in the cart?

FILLES A PAPA

This pre-order app is very useful for partial payments and allow them to pay their remaining balance once your product are ready. The customer support is extremely reactive and friendly. I would recommend 100%.

Boefpods.nl

Good app! Had a question and the support team was available immediately! I wanted to have this function on the homepage instead of the product page. Gave access to the support and they fixed it within 10 minutes! Recommended!!

JimnyStyle

App works very well, very quick support when required. App has allowed us to pre-launch a product while awaiting arrival of stock which is very beneficial for us.

JAG Composites

The app is very buggy. Also reached out for support and gave them over a week to answer with nothing to show for it aside from some money out of my bank account. At this point I'm uninstalling and going to a different option.

Nendomart

I used this app to add preorder and partial payment products to my site. Worked amazing and the customer service is top notch

Nuclieus

The support team is extremely responsive and was able to help with all our needs. The interface has improved a lot and you can customize a lot of options to tailor to your shop. Totally recommend the app

Nokwol

Great app and such a helpful team!! Harsimerjeet works very well. Best Pre Order app available. Best pricing also

OHM Electric Bikes

App works exactly as described and is more affordable than the other options. But the thing I was most impressed was is the customer service. They were really attentive to our store's issue of having custom product templates and helped us achieve exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend this app 100%

LIFEPROOF JAPAN

I like this app very much. Of course the features are great, but the support is great. If you are looking for a pre-ordered app, try it. Thank you very much!