Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Balcana.com

Location Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app 27 minutes

App did precisely what its advertised, support is great, and on point 24/7, would recommend definitely to anybody, that needs this type of service

GILI Sports

I installed this app and paid for the premium version with support. The only support option is to email within the app, and all I get is "email cannot be sent"

Super frustrating.

Tiki Diablo

This app made it possible to roll out all my merchandise for the year and let my customers put down a "deposit" on what they want. I did have some bugs in the beginning, mostly due to me not reading directions but support responded immediately and just fixed it- no matter time of day.

LBL

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had an issue with the pre-order app, which was caused by a previous app that I installed Vikas, helped me fix the issue. Fast and quick. And the app works perfectly

STARtorialist

This app does exactly what we need it to do for a very reasonable price. We had a bit of an unusual tech problem and the support team did a great job of resolving the it. The support team has also been very responsive on getting all of the features working just right on our site. Highly recommended!

ROODKAPJE.NU

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 8 hours

It's a nice support guy/team, but the app doesn't work. My intention was to use it for "coming soon" registration. I am specifically searching for a possibility that can send a now in-stock notification by email, not a "pre-order/pay-now" option. Though what I ran into with this app was unusable.

On the background it seeks contact with a .TK domain that is probably not reachable and that makes the app not do anything (even in production).

Consulted with support and they asked me to reinstall it again, with the effect that my 3 dial trial was over right away.

With support's help I got the "coming soon" email registration up and running, but then again, a few hours later, the app is not accessible again. Probably again due to loss of contact with the .TK domain.

Furthermore, the user interface could use come tweaking. This app is just not ready for selling (or at least the functionality I wanted).

So I uninstalled the app. I now paid for something I don't use.

So my advise to these guys. Get another back-office domain and release something more stable. Don't work with new clients on features that aren't finished. I can see effort is done, but it just doesn't work for me now.

Software-codes

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Works as intended, support is always on point, and available for help 24/7, highly recommended, app and this team

Luminora

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app was not working properly, and didn't remove the buy now button. It just shows both pre-order and buy now buttons next to each other.

we involved Shopify but the problem didn't resolve and we had many frustrated customers and tens of complaints.

Really bad experience!!

Gusta Supplies

Installed the app for a while now and are very happy with it. There are some things that can be improved but generally a great app! Support team is helpful as well. Would recommend!

Incuentro

The pre-order part works fine but your customers must check their account to pay the balance due when stock returns.There is not an auto email sent to customer to advise that inventory is ready and request balance be paid...we had to do it manually. Uninstalled.