Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Toy Titanz

Everything worked just great and Vineet took his time to help me configure everything just the way I wanted.

Ali Saulidi

I've subscribed for a 3-days trial and gonna stay with this app further because of their support.
I was looking for a particular feature for my online store, so have contacted the support. They not only responded immediately, but also customized some options for my needs. Special thanks for quick help to Vineet. Highly recommend.

Pebble & Leaf Ltd

These guys are super amazing, really responsive on support and helping me- after installing a couple of apps this is 100% the best choice

Tusk

AMAZING APP! Highly recommend this app. They did an absolutely amazing job getting us set up. They were quick to respond and very attentive. They didn't do anything that we didn't want and helped set up the app up exactly how we wanted it. Of course, the app also functions very well. I have never seen an app give such good support and customization, and do it so quickly.

Aceshin

I am new in pre sale and finally chose advanced pre order app.I am very satisfied with their service and always patience and guide from Vikas and their team .Professional and easy to use if you follow the instruction .

Monsieur Miniatures

J'ai attendu avant de publier mon avis sur cette applications que les quelques personnalisations dont j'avais besoin soient réalisées.
Le service client est simplement parfait et extrêmement réactif. Les modifications ont été effectuées exactement selon ce dont j'avais besoin. Ils ont même ajouté des champs de traductions qui n'étaient pas prévus dans l'application auparavant. Ces champs de traduction étant indispensable pour toute boutique n'étant pas en langue anglaise bien entendu.
Merci encore pour cette réactivité. Cette application est indispensable dès l'instant où l'on souhaite mettre en place des précommandes !

Victor Castillo's Bazaar

Excellent! I am so impressed with their customer service — Vineet quickly understood my requests and made complex code changes for my shop that I feel are worth many times more the monthly price paid. It exceeded my expectations. It's everything I wanted and more. Don't hesitate to buy this app!

GeekLoveph

So far so good! The group behind this app is very responsive. They helped us out with our concerns even though it was already quite late. This App has a lot of features that we need and then some. Kudos to Vikas, Vineet and the rest of the team!

IAKKAI

I used this app to help me a the preorder function to some of my product.

The HELP I received from the APP developers was amazing! They made it so easy for me and explained everything I needed to know.

I would definitely recommend this APP to anyone looking for a way to add a pre-order option to their online store!

Artisans Galleria

excellent support, best app in the market for pre-order functionality and Notify emails. The app is best in loading time and subscription cost comparing other apps in the market with the high cost and limited functionality.
Keep the good support up.