Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Key3D

Just what we needed! The preorder works and the support we received was great. Exactly what we were looking for!

Sleepy Silk

We haven't launched yet, so haven't started accepting pre-orders, but support for the install been excellent so far. There were some display issues with the cart and notification email, however Vikas was extremely responsive, polite and helpful. Thank you!

RUNAMICS

The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. The support of the team was the best I have experienced so far while being in the shopify ecosystem. They reply even at weekends and work on stuff until it works. Thanks guys!!!

Acelith Design Sim Racing

The app worked well for a few days.
Then their server seems to have stopped working. My site is totally blocked (it load a page in 55 seconds).

SuperMom Headquarters

This app has been great, but I did have some issues after changing my store's theme. I was initially told, via email, that the issues were because of my inventory quantities, but that was not the case. Once I was able to get on a live chat,Ritika spent about two hours with me on Black Friday to fix the issues. Thank you Ritika! The issues seem to be resolved now, and I look forward to continuing my use of Advanced Pre-Order.

TopLift Pros

Very quick response from Ritika in tech support. Fixed my banner issue and everything is working great again.

Grail Empire

It really useful if don't always have products available and don't want your costumers to pay full price but at the same garante that they will buy as soon as they arrive. There a few things that can be improved but I'm sure overtime will get there. Support is great, very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

B a r k w o o d

Support does a great job and they respond super quick! All of my issues were handled swiftly and accurately. I wish the app had more features to make shoppers aware of delayed shipping. Maybe a note for each variant in the cart?

FILLES A PAPA

This pre-order app is very useful for partial payments and allow them to pay their remaining balance once your product are ready. The customer support is extremely reactive and friendly. I would recommend 100%.

Boefpods.nl

Good app! Had a question and the support team was available immediately! I wanted to have this function on the homepage instead of the product page. Gave access to the support and they fixed it within 10 minutes! Recommended!!