Reviews (262)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique partial payments feature on pre-orders, especially beneficial for US stores. It supports mixed carts, enhancing conversion and upselling, and is known for its user-friendly dashboard and easy integration with e-commerce platforms. The customer service is prompt and helpful. A standout feature is the partial cash on delivery option, reducing return-to-origin losses. Merchants find the app reliable, regularly updated with new features, and instrumental in boosting pre-order sales and customer experience.

Edited April 3, 2020

Full control over what products are available for pre-order, for what price (partial Pre-payment!), from what period, for how long, etc etc. Support is quick and good.
Only thing that could be improved is the speed of the pre-order-button on the site. It does not delay the loading of the rest of the site, but it just takes a bit more time to load the pre-order-button. Otherwise it would have gotten 5 stars for sure.

EDCO
Netherlands
April 13, 2020

Outstanding customer service. Really, really fast response times. Unfortunately, this app wasn't really a perfect fit for my needs, so I didn't use many/most of the features, which is the only reason why I couldn't give it 5 stars. What features I did use worked as advertised and seemed solid as a rock. I eventually removed the app when a supply-chain change meant I no longer needed it. Customer support was just as amazing when removing the app as when installing it. I wouldn't hesitate to use other ShineDezign apps

GentleTent USA
Edited October 16, 2021

Updates:
They changed the name of their server, https://secure.gatewaypreorder.com/ - so that's great! Thank you for this. App is running smoothly to date, no hiccups. Thanks guys!

The Living Vine
Shine Dezign Infonet replied September 20, 2021

Thanks for your patience and support . We are happy that you are enjoying using our app .

October 15, 2020

Very quick customer service, Helpful app for Pre-Order Specially Sandeep, Vikas Thanks and Keep it up

HEMANT & NANDITA
India
Shine Dezign Infonet replied October 19, 2020

Hello HEMANT & NANDITA,

We are thrilled that you like our app the most. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again.

October 7, 2019

App works very well, very quick support when required. App has allowed us to pre-launch a product while awaiting arrival of stock which is very beneficial for us.

JimnyStyle
March 9, 2023

Very quick and helpful responses from Vipin! Very enthusiastic support team made me smile and got our issues resolved overnight.

Guise
June 2, 2022

5-star support!! These guys really worked hard to make sure I understand what's going on and fixing the problems, which is something that I really appreciate.

Living Culture
New Zealand
February 11, 2021

This app has loads of features that you can customize. I'm new to Shopify and at first, it was a little overwhelming, but the team Shinedezign took the time to check how I was using the app, walk me through it and make edits to my site so it functioned. Great App, great support!

Designer Pet Shop
May 18, 2020

The pre-order part works fine but your customers must check their account to pay the balance due when stock returns.There is not an auto email sent to customer to advise that inventory is ready and request balance be paid...we had to do it manually. Uninstalled.

Incuentro
April 27, 2022

This is a very useful app especially for new store. The button customization is very cool to match store colors. The words can be customized also; I just used what was written already. Great customer support for to address any issues.

Ekhambee