Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Shine Dezign Infonet
4.8
June 3, 2021

Excellent technical support and convenient functionality. Developers can make a pre-order button for the style of the Shopify theme. This was a crucial moment in choosing the app for me.

ROZIECORSETS
Armenia
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 3, 2021

Just installed this app and I am very positive so far. Easy to understand with many usable features. The things I didn't understand I asked their support team about and all was fixed and explained to me very quickly and friendly.

Taktältarna
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 1, 2021

Vipin and the support team have been great in responding to my questions and helping me troubleshoot some issues. Since we've downloaded the app, they've also made new improvements to app.These are both great signs that this company cares about their customers and the quality of their product! I look forward to seeing what new features they add next.

Artisan Wine & Spirits
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 1, 2021

Amazing support!!! Everything you need in an app but with great support which in my opinion is the most important!

Know Yourself
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 28, 2021

I use this app to help me capture orders since many of my products are special orders or back orders. It is easy to use and the customer support is excellent. They are highly responsive. I recommend this app!

Basil’s Backyard Pizza Kitchen Store