Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Top Car Interior

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

I tried more than 3 apps for activate pre-order and partial payment for my products. But this is for sure the best. The plan price is correct, and the customer service is amazing! They helped me a lot to activate the pre-order service. Thank you!

Ride LEV

Great app if you want to incorporate a pre-order facility to your shopify store. Easy to use, and easy to set products to pre-order status. Whenever we have had any minor issues, the Shine Dezign staff are always quick to support and get any issues resolved quickly. Would highly recommend this app!

Telescopes Canada

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app helps us provide a down payment service for expensive items that are on back-order, which is very useful for us (and our customers). Vipin was very responsive in helping us get set up and working.

PXd Hobbies

Great app for your preorders. Our customer love the partial payment feature. Super fast response from the tech team too.

e-Beach Wagon

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a good app, and also working fine. The support team is very help full, reply immediately, listen you every query and solve you problem.

Rowdy Hound Brand Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

App works well, easy to set up, and the support is helpful and lightning-fast. Highly recommend if you need to offer pre-orders.

La Chenille Bridal

This app has helped me set up preorder buttons throughout my site. There was some compatibility issues with my theme (Blockshop) and the support team was able to fix them. I usually get a response from support within 24 hours!

Privateer Bikes

Shikha and her team are extremely helpful and professional. We've asked for numerous custom tweaks in order for their app to match our website and ways of work and they've responded positively to each one. I fully recommend the app and most importantly the team behind it.

September 20, 2021

Thank for your feedback and recommendations! We are glad you love our app and services :)

Orient Power Battery

Location China
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Installed but shown error, tried to contact support, but email and phone can't get though, don't know if this app still available

September 20, 2021

Hi ,

Thanks for the feedback , really sad to hear that you had the issues with our app,
We had sent you an email and also scheduled call in regards to your queries.

As mentioned in your email , your requirement is not what our app follows but believing in Customer Satisfaction , We offered to create custom feature but didn't heard back from you .

We would be more than to assist you with any issues you face and our technical team is always available to assist.

Chickadee Apparel

Great app to help set up preorders in your online store. Also they have quick and amazing customer service when there are any glitches or technical issues they help you right away!