Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Allergy Amulet

This app is exactly what we needed for pre-ordering and collecting partial payments. The configuration and setup was a challenge but the developers are working on making improvements and were responsive to us. Glad we found it and it was very helpful, would recommend trying it out!

Lumzag

Great app, very useful features and amazing support. I had an issue with app setup and the support fixed it very quickly and professional. Recommended!

20 Twenty Store

I wanted to use this app because of is ability to take deposits on pre-orders, I haven't been able to find another that does. I never got as far as testing that part out. I had two main problems, firstly, the app resets "Continue Selling When Out Of Stock" on products, so if you are drop shipping anything, you can't sell when you have 0 stock. The second issue was page load speed, according to Lighthouse the app was adding a second to product page load times! This could possibly be a clash with another of the apps I use, but I'd suggest you keep an eye on it. Otherwise, bulk edit were limited, even on the paid version, and didn't always "stick". The app seemed a bit buggy, especially compared to others I've tried. On the upside, the developers were quick to respond, even on the first of January. **11th Feb - Update to this review of 12th Jan & downgrade from 2 to 1 star**
I installed and removed the app well within the 3-day trial period. When I uninstalled the app, I emailed support who confirmed I wouldn't be charged. I *was* charged, and $22.99, not the $17.99 the package I trialled cost. I emailed the developers who kept asking me to remove the update review and told me they would have to contact management to authorize the refund. I'm quite sure they had no intention of giving me back the money they wrongly charged me without me giving them a good review. Eventually I gave up and contacted Shopify support who were excellent and got the refund for me. Even after all this the developers asked me to remove the review which I think is a fair representation of my experience.

HUNT US Dev

We've received great support and they've been very helpful with customising the app to suit our store. Definitely recommend!

CrookedImagez - The Store

This app is very useful for certain items that we sometimes sell on a pre order basis. The customer service is very responsive and helpful and ready to answer any queries.

Ossander

It hides my Add-to-cart button on Product Page and doesn't work with other apps. And we pay the best plan, was a total disappointed

Hi ,

Thanks for the feedback , really sad to hear that you had the issues with the ADD to Cart button on the product page .But We have even given uninstallation instructions but i guess you didn't even check.

Since you were with our Platinum plan , our support is always available to assist with any issues , if only we were contacted or intimated about the issue.
We would be more than happy to assist you in future .
Thanks

Bodcraft

Great app & even better customer support! Vikas helped me at 2am his time in order to provide me with an issue on my store. Very helpful & happy! Recommend highly for a pre-order app!

Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback , we at shine design work relentlessly to provide optimum products and world class service to our clients. Our motto is Customer First and we would be more than happy to assist you more in the future.
Thanks again for being our valuable customer and looking forward to serving you as long as possible.

Thanks and regards
Team Shine Dezign Infonet

Arahan Photo

It hides my Add-to-cart button on Product Page,
I deleted this App immediately once I received the call from my customer who can't buy the product he wanted.
But it still hiding my Add-To-Cart and now I need to contact my web developer to clear all leftover codes.
I hope the App developer di the testing first before quietly updating from the background next time.

Hi ,

We tried to contact you , however we didn’t receive any reply from your side .
We would be more than happy to assist you in future .
Thanks

Bum Society

For a small family business like ours without the possibility to hold a huge stock this app really makes it possible to grow our brand / product without loosing speed and sales. We are really happy with it. And with the service!

WILD FIG TRADING

I love this app. It is the only one that has a partial payment option. Customer support was extremely helpful in helping me set it up properly. Looks great too. Thank you!