Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

ARTEANA

We would give it 5 out of 5 if the app had supported our currency converter. They have provided good support but unfortunately, we had to uninstall again since we need a pre-order app that supports partial payments in different currencies.

MOBAIRU

This app allowed us to understand which of our under-development products were most attractive to customers, allow us to prioritise the winners. Interestingly, the pre-order count by product was NOT correlated with Instagram 'likes'. Likes are free, pre-order takes effort - I conclude that the app gave us more genuine insight into relative future demand by product. And one extra sale paid for a year of the app! JDI.

Amused Co

Fantastic app and amazing value. The guys are so helpful and always available to help . Highly recommended.

GentleTent USA

Outstanding customer service. Really, really fast response times. Unfortunately, this app wasn't really a perfect fit for my needs, so I didn't use many/most of the features, which is the only reason why I couldn't give it 5 stars. What features I did use worked as advertised and seemed solid as a rock. I eventually removed the app when a supply-chain change meant I no longer needed it. Customer support was just as amazing when removing the app as when installing it. I wouldn't hesitate to use other ShineDezign apps

EDCO

Full control over what products are available for pre-order, for what price (partial Pre-payment!), from what period, for how long, etc etc. Support is quick and good.
Only thing that could be improved is the speed of the pre-order-button on the site. It does not delay the loading of the rest of the site, but it just takes a bit more time to load the pre-order-button. Otherwise it would have gotten 5 stars for sure.

Pirouett

This app is the BEST and ONLY app for taking partial payments on your website. Not only that but customer service is excellent. Vikas helped me with all of my problems and helped me integrate the system on my website smoothly!

esther perbandt

The support is fast and rely able. I had to add the app to my translated page and they did it for me in a few mins. Would recommend it!

HARU

I had issues with the outgoing emails and it was solved on time. Thanks. This app is really useful as it's the only one out there that deal with pre-orders and partial payments at the same time.

David Francis

I almost rated this app 4 stars. I almost gave up on it and honestly it was very frustrating getting this app to work with all of my other apps. 5 stars? Absolutely! Why? Because their support team, especially Ritika, was amazing! Very helpful and responsive. Ritika changed my mind when I was about to uninstall this app. After many emails back & forth, and with the wonderful help of my awesome developer, they made this app work wonderfully and seamlessly with all of my other apps. My website is doing exactly what I envisioned! YES. I do recommend this app! Thank you Ritika!

Vacant Label

This app is pretty much simple to use. Direct. Whoever that needs pre-ordering, this is the right app. Vikas was extremely helpful to take time to explain the app (since i ask alot). awesome job guys.