Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Impact Windows Center

By far the best customer service out there!!! The app works great and is easy to set up. Had to contact support and the response time was amazingly less than 1 hour! They were very helpful and fix the issue quickly. Highly recommend!

Brutons Decorating

Excellent App - Excellent customer Service! Thank you Vipin for your speedy help! Looking forward to using this app with my site!

Nemea Shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, I was looking for a pre-order status since we build our items on order basis. Incredibly fast response time from the author with hints and suggestion even the app is quite symple to operate.

Sim-Motion US

There's been a few small bugs, but they have been very quick to fix them for me. App definitely helps with Pre-Orders!

POKÉ GALERIE

Location France

This app responds perfectly to what I need. Even though there are some little issues, the client service is really active and reply very quickly to my request. I'm quite satisfied with them

Beach Soul

Location Australia

Just started to use the app - had a couple of challenges but support team is amazing and response was super quick! Brilliant for a free app and does what we need and looks good too! Thanks for your help today Vipin.

Studio One Eighty Nine

Great app for preorders and backorders.
I had some issues but they were quickly resolved by Vipin's support.

Isekai: The Anime & Hobby Store

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 1 day

This app have all the things we needed to make pre-order a seamless experience, and the developers are continuously updating the app to make it even richer in features. The support team is very responsive and they immediately fixed the issues that we encountered when we first installed this app. It's a given that most of the time, apps don't work as expected when first installed because all stores have different styles, designs and how they work. It's a given that we, the customers, should reach out first to them during these initial steps. The support is also willing to explain answers to our questions and we really appreciated that effort.

Christiania Bikes America

Excellent customer service, answered all my questions quickly and willing to help. Unfortunately this app didn't work for our business model we needed more than what the app offered.

Asmus Collectible

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice Pre-order app, fit our need very well. Also with good customer service. Reply to me very soon. I really recommend it.