4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining the pre-order process with features like partial payments and support for mixed carts. It's praised for its user-friendly dashboard, seamless e-commerce integration, and the ability to reduce losses with partial cash on delivery payments. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses, and the app is regularly updated based on merchant feedback.

June 15, 2022

I actually couldn't be happier. This app was exactly what I was looking for, incredibly easy to use and install. I was looking for something for preorder with the ability to take a deposit and this app is perfect. The developer could not have been more helpful when I had an issue.

For the Love of Crafts
February 12, 2021

After the suppor twas fixing our issues, the app is working perfectly fine. Competent and fast support. Would recommend testing it.

HSBaum GmbH
Germany
July 8, 2019

I used this app to support our custom product build facility. It does exactly what we want and with help from the developer we integrated it to suit our custom build service

South Coast Rods
August 18, 2019

Both the app & their support team are excellent!
The app supports all my pre-order needs & their support team is very helpful & attentive in helping to customizing the app for my store. Highly recommended!

台悠由 TaiRound
Hong Kong SAR
May 7, 2019

very good support, help me fixed any issues. will install on more stores. like pre-order and notify functions

shop.rollingbigpower
February 21, 2022

We have multiple stores where we need to manage pre-orders and this app is by far the best out there. Shikha and her team are very professional and open to any changes that we need to improve the app to suit our processes better. I absolutely recommend it.

Privateer Bikes US
May 1, 2019

Fantastic app. I was looking for a way for my customers to pre-order, and this app is it. Support is amazing, and super quick at helping out. I had an issue where it wasn't letting my customers order more than 1 item, and I think support had it fixed in like the first 15 minutes of having the issue. Highly recommend this app. It's worth every penny!

Flat Out Fabulous with Stacey
September 5, 2019

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - Looked at many Pre-order apps, this one is by FAR the best of them all. It is feature-rich and can whilst it may take a bit longer than some apps to set-up, it is rewarding to get it all right. The end result is Pre-orders customized just the way you want it to look, feel and most importantly; operate in the back-end. Their tech support is also very very helpful.

Highly Tuned Athletes
May 6, 2021

Very quick with support, app is easy to set up. No complaints so far, everything has been working smoothly

BALI LASH
November 6, 2020

For a small family business like ours without the possibility to hold a huge stock this app really makes it possible to grow our brand / product without loosing speed and sales. We are really happy with it. And with the service!

Bum Society