4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining the pre-order process with features like partial payments and support for mixed carts. It's praised for its user-friendly dashboard, seamless e-commerce integration, and the ability to reduce losses with partial cash on delivery payments. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses, and the app is regularly updated based on merchant feedback.

July 23, 2020

Amazing customer service and support! Quick to help and very friendly! I love this app - it works perfectly for what i am trying to achieve.

Chanae Fashion
Barbados
June 23, 2022

I have just started to use this app on my store and it has proven to be invaluable to me. I am not very technical minded and have particularly impressed by the support I have received to my countless emails looking for help . Vipin has been so helpful and patient with me. I would highly recommend the use of this app.

BeyondThePinkDoor
Ireland
Shine Dezign Infonet replied June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Looking forward to great pre-order sales for your business.

Best Regards.

December 11, 2019

Just what we needed! The preorder works and the support we received was great. Exactly what we were looking for!

Key3D
April 18, 2021

Great app and great support at 2200 on Friday night you can't this type of services. If you need to take pre-payments from a customer this is the app for you.

The Somerset grill
April 29, 2019

Great and very responsive customer service! We had a very last minute presale event and they were on top of it and made it easy. Thank you!! https://sidetrak.com

SideTrak
August 28, 2018

Decided to give this a shot since it seemed cheaper than other options, and have been very satisfied. Intuitive workflow with plenty of customization and it just does everything it says it's going to do. The extra feature of "notify me when back in stock" has been awesome too. Great experience with support.

Cthreepowersports
January 27, 2021

Great pre-order app and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Have been looking for something like this for a while! If you have some trouble installing it just hit up their support who are super efficient and quick at getting back to you. Thanks very much!

SkynSin
Malaysia
May 11, 2022

We have tried several preorder apps prior to Advanced Preorder with limited success. Advanced Preorder integrates much more seamlessly with our theme (product page, shopping cart, etc.) and provides a large number of configuration options so the app works the way our business needs it to. The app has a short learning curve (we setup our first preorder products in just a few minutes) and is intuitive to use. We did have a question or two initially; however, Vipin was very responsive and helpful.

Slot Car Corner
February 18, 2021

I'm so glad I found this app! The customizations you're able to add out of the box are great, and Vikas and his team were really helpful in making some custom modifications to our site to fit our products. They are super responsive if you need assistance! I would recommend this app.

Stitchwheel
January 17, 2021

Amazing support! The app has transformed my business. Anytime I need a code changing they are amazing in helping. I couldn't reccomend enough the price is fair and worth the money. Don't hesitate to get this added to your business

DC Collectible Toys