4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique partial payments feature on pre-orders, especially beneficial for US stores. It supports mixed carts, enhancing conversion and upselling, and is known for its user-friendly dashboard and easy integration with e-commerce platforms. The customer service is prompt and helpful. A standout feature is the partial cash on delivery option, reducing return-to-origin losses. Merchants find the app reliable, regularly updated with new features, and instrumental in boosting pre-order sales and customer experience.

June 1, 2021

Amazing support!!! Everything you need in an app but with great support which in my opinion is the most important!

Know Yourself
June 5, 2021

It was awesome to work with the team. Whenever I face any issue while using the app, I ask the question by mail and I got the answer soon with a valid and prompt reply.

ampowsure
Edited July 8, 2019

Great App. The support team is really prompt and helpful. It made our pre-ordering process seamless. Recommended.

Omay Foods
India
Edited July 28, 2020

Great app, we use preorder, and cooming soon as well, and the notify me is really helpful with the future inventory planning.
Helpful team, good price-value.

Mini Skandi Home
Hungary
Edited May 15, 2019

Five stars for great support even customizing conflicting apps - you don't want QuickView or StickyCarts adding goods before product page when something is on Pre-Order offer. Will report more when everything is in motion and doing business, because localization is manual and that still has to be done before production.

Igračke Plus
Serbia
February 22, 2022

The app works really well so far.
I had a small issue that was fixed quickly by support. I highly recommend it!!

EMMA Nail Co.
September 19, 2019

App works exactly as described and is more affordable than the other options. But the thing I was most impressed was is the customer service. They were really attentive to our store's issue of having custom product templates and helped us achieve exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend this app 100%

OHM Electric Bikes
April 17, 2020

This app allowed us to understand which of our under-development products were most attractive to customers, allow us to prioritise the winners. Interestingly, the pre-order count by product was NOT correlated with Instagram 'likes'. Likes are free, pre-order takes effort - I conclude that the app gave us more genuine insight into relative future demand by product. And one extra sale paid for a year of the app! JDI.

MOBAIRU
September 13, 2019

I like this app very much. Of course the features are great, but the support is great. If you are looking for a pre-ordered app, try it. Thank you very much!

LIFEPROOF JAPAN
Japan
Edited October 16, 2021

Updates:
They changed the name of their server, https://secure.gatewaypreorder.com/ - so that's great! Thank you for this. App is running smoothly to date, no hiccups. Thanks guys!

The Living Vine
Shine Dezign Infonet replied September 20, 2021

Thanks for your patience and support . We are happy that you are enjoying using our app .