4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique partial payments feature on pre-orders, especially beneficial for US stores. It supports mixed carts, enhancing conversion and upselling, and is known for its user-friendly dashboard and easy integration with e-commerce platforms. The customer service is prompt and helpful. A standout feature is the partial cash on delivery option, reducing return-to-origin losses. Merchants find the app reliable, regularly updated with new features, and instrumental in boosting pre-order sales and customer experience.

January 25, 2023

Big shout out to Vipin! This guy is an absolute dream to work with! I can highly recommend this Advanced PreOrder app.

I compared this app to 5 or 6 others in the Shopify App marketplace, and this one seemed to tick most of the boxes - so I gave it a go. It was excellent out of the box, but thanks to Vipin's great work the functionality has got better and better!

Product: 10/10
Service: 11/10

Keep up the awesome work, Vipin and team! :)

Andy
Red Candy Director

Red Candy
7 days using the app
Shine Dezign Infonet replied January 25, 2023

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

Looking forward to great pre-order sales for your business.

Best Regards
Shine Dezign Infonet Team

May 7, 2019

very good support, help me fixed any issues. will install on more stores. like pre-order and notify functions

shop.rollingbigpower
8 months using the app
May 1, 2019

Fantastic app. I was looking for a way for my customers to pre-order, and this app is it. Support is amazing, and super quick at helping out. I had an issue where it wasn't letting my customers order more than 1 item, and I think support had it fixed in like the first 15 minutes of having the issue. Highly recommend this app. It's worth every penny!

Flat Out Fabulous with Stacey
May 4, 2022

Easily the absolute best pre-order and initial payment app on the store. I moved from a different pre-order app and Advanced PreOrder is just perfect. It does everything so well, constantly adding new features and the support is amazing. Also want to thank Vipin for his fantastic support. Has always answered my questions and helped with any support queries so quickly and efficiently. Honestly, the absolute best app for pre-orders. No need to look at another app.

The Card Vault
7 days using the app
May 6, 2021

Very quick with support, app is easy to set up. No complaints so far, everything has been working smoothly

BALI LASH
November 6, 2020

For a small family business like ours without the possibility to hold a huge stock this app really makes it possible to grow our brand / product without loosing speed and sales. We are really happy with it. And with the service!

Bum Society
Sweden
Edited February 25, 2021

We used this app for pre-orders to launch a new product. At first we had issues with it but the dev team was great. They were able to get everything working and looking like how it should. The only thing I would want them to add is sending out batch emails when the product is back in stock. We will use this app for our next pre-order launch for sure.

The Ummagawd Company
June 3, 2019

J'ai attendu avant de publier mon avis sur cette applications que les quelques personnalisations dont j'avais besoin soient réalisées.
Le service client est simplement parfait et extrêmement réactif. Les modifications ont été effectuées exactement selon ce dont j'avais besoin. Ils ont même ajouté des champs de traductions qui n'étaient pas prévus dans l'application auparavant. Ces champs de traduction étant indispensable pour toute boutique n'étant pas en langue anglaise bien entendu.
Merci encore pour cette réactivité. Cette application est indispensable dès l'instant où l'on souhaite mettre en place des précommandes !

Monsieur Miniatures
France
Edited April 30, 2019

Excellent customer service at all hours. I'm still trying to work out a couple glitches, but I love the way the button looks and functions. The pop up window that allows me to say when the product will be available is a very nice touch.

Smart Source Seafood
October 3, 2019

I used this app to add preorder and partial payment products to my site. Worked amazing and the customer service is top notch

Nendomart