4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining the pre-order process with features like partial payments and support for mixed carts. It's praised for its user-friendly dashboard, seamless e-commerce integration, and the ability to reduce losses with partial cash on delivery payments. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses, and the app is regularly updated based on merchant feedback.

March 5, 2020

I almost rated this app 4 stars. I almost gave up on it and honestly it was very frustrating getting this app to work with all of my other apps. 5 stars? Absolutely! Why? Because their support team, especially Ritika, was amazing! Very helpful and responsive. Ritika changed my mind when I was about to uninstall this app. After many emails back & forth, and with the wonderful help of my awesome developer, they made this app work wonderfully and seamlessly with all of my other apps. My website is doing exactly what I envisioned! YES. I do recommend this app! Thank you Ritika!

David Francis
Edited February 3, 2021

This app does all that I need it do and has a very user-friendly interface. The support team has been very friendly and quick to fix any issues. Great work!

Wise Line Tools
May 20, 2019

excellent support, best app in the market for pre-order functionality and Notify emails. The app is best in loading time and subscription cost comparing other apps in the market with the high cost and limited functionality.
Keep the good support up.

Artisans Galleria
Pakistan
January 29, 2021

Amazing and quick support. Great app to use when doing a pre-order on your products. Good prices too. Really recommend for all businesses.

ASKJAN
January 30, 2021

This app is very good, provides the functionality we wanted! It works perfectly with a few tweaks by the helpful developers

Electric Rider™
November 2, 2022

I deeply appreciate the help extended by the support team. Vipin was so helpful and was able to resolve our concern.

House of Khalsa
December 22, 2020

We've received great support and they've been very helpful with customising the app to suit our store. Definitely recommend!

HUNT US Dev
September 24, 2021

Great app for your preorders. Our customer love the partial payment feature. Super fast response from the tech team too.

PXd Hobbies
June 1, 2021

Vipin and the support team have been great in responding to my questions and helping me troubleshoot some issues. Since we've downloaded the app, they've also made new improvements to app.These are both great signs that this company cares about their customers and the quality of their product! I look forward to seeing what new features they add next.

Artisan Wine & Spirits
January 10, 2020

We installed this app to help us display our pre-order items to our customers. Pleasing to learn the app is very user friendly. We did have to request some customizations be done, and the Shine Dezign Team were more than eager to help (Thank you Ritika & Vikas!) Wish the app could download a bit faster, maybe something could be done to help out with that. All in all though, the customer service Shine Dezign provides & their app get an A+ from us!

Chubzzy Wubzzy Toys & Comics