Customizable Shop Registry
Allow or require your customers to give you additional registry information. Manually or automatically approve new customers.
Customer Editable Fields
EIN/Tax/VAT number, license information, email opt-in, phone, image, birthday, etc. fields. Allow customers to update them at any time.
Tailored Shop Locks
Lock your shop until your customers are registered and/or approved. Optionally, allow unregistered customers to view the shop but not buy.
About Advanced Registration
Customize your registration process so that only verified & approved customers can order from your store.
The right app if you:
- Own a B2B or Wholesale store.
- Sell products that require special licenses.
- Require age verification.
- Simply wish to gain extra information about your customers and allow them to update it.
What it can do:
- Require special fields such as: age, business ID, EIN, ABN, VAT, license number, legal agreement (checkbox), or some reason for joining at the time of registration.
- Optionally lock down your shop such that only those registered and approved can view your products.
- Manage extra information about customers centrally.
- Customize the registration form in a way that makes sense for your store.
- Get marketing legally-required email acceptance the easy way with a "Accepts Marketing" checkbox at the time of registration.
- Allow customers to update their information within their own profile in the shop.
- Require manual approval for only certain kinds of members of the shop (e.g. wholesale) that customers select at the time of registration.
- Export CSVs of all customer data gathered.
How do I set it up?
When you install, the app is already ready to go with some defaults that make sense for most approval-based store use cases. From there, you can further tweak things to your store's needs. The app is fully customizable with colors, text language, and flow. No coding required.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Custom Approval Process
Unlimited Customer Registrations
Custom Email Configuration
Redirect After Registry
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
After what seemed like ages trying to find the perfect app, we eventually found Advanced Registration! It is great and fits in with our shopify scheme, It look professional and is a great asset. Thank you.
This app is an asset to our website. We use it in conjunction with a page lock app. Because of this app, we are easily able to deny access to a customer account where pricing would be available. Because we know who is signing up we are also able to tag the customers with any tags that are relevant to them. Our sales reps are able to answer a question and be tagged with access right away, which is great as they may wait until the last second to signup and need access to pricing ASAP. The only thing I would like to see implemented a bit more is to have more detailed conditional logic. Overall this is still a stellar app and I'm happy that we found it.
I appreciate the details here and I'm glad the app fits well with your shop.
Conditional logic is a place where we could and want to build out more - allow for more customization. It's on our to-do list and I hope to release more here soon.
I have been using this app for quite a while now, and apparently, there is an issue now with my login page. I have sent the customer support already two emails on three different addresses. After more than a week still no reply.
Customer support is really really bad!
I'm sorry you feel that way.
From our support records, we have sent you over 10 emails in responses to your many emails you've sent us over the last few months including an email we responded with today. Many emails you've replied to.
Indeed, we always reply to emails we receive - very usually within the same day.
If we did not reply to your email, it likely means that it was not sent to the correct address ( email@example.com ). Our replies may have been spam filtered on your end. It could also have been spam filtered on ours though we often check for that.