Advanced Reports

50+ Reports by Products, Tax, Inventory, COGS & Custom reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Irritable Pelican Artisan Gallery

This app has helped to produce the reports I need for my work. I hop to learn more about doing custom reports.

Astral Services

We have used this app for well over a year. It is very useful and easy to manipulate. There are still some gaps in what we can report on - but those are limits from Shopify, not the app. The app gives you the best reporting available. Also, when I have had a question or needed help building a report the chat provides fast and reliable service. I highly recommend!

Baûbo Paris

So far, it's been a great help and very easy to use. I have also received an email offering help to set it up free of charge which is very appreciated.

SPD Diecast

This is a very helpful and dependable app. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a report system that will stay within their budget and provide accurate data.

Tasty Free

Aplicación con muchos informes y un dashboard con un gráfico comparativo del total acumulado de las ventas...

Zero Guilty Us

Really useful. easy, key reports, dashboards, whast we really needed to be able to follow properly how the business is moving

Lulu Games

Downloaded and within 3 clicks I had the exact report I needed. I haven't looked much further into the capabilities of this program, but even if it only gives me this one report, it's worth it to me.

Britten & Bailey's Luxurious Candles

I just downloaded it and already found a report I needed. I still need to look further but so far I like the app

essentoils.co.za

Great app, gives me exactly what i was missing regarding sales reports and the free version is perfect for now :-)

Bahara

Extremely easy to use - got what I needed withen three clicks. Thank you for this so easy to use APP.