Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Alias Mae Australia

Location Australia

Great for cutting through sales data! Support is really good too. Highly recommended for generating analytics.

November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
We had a lot of fun creating the reports we needed for you.

Sujatra

Location India

This app really solves a lot of problems and that too really fast...data exporting from Shopify takes ages, but through this app it happens in seconds...There are a huge number of variables to play with and I dont think there is any data that u wont get here...Awesome app

November 16, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving this feedback here!
It was my pleasure to assist you with our application.

Laundry Sauce

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome customer service. Very powerful reports! Hard to imagine a question you can't answer with their reports.

November 4, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review!

venicerepublic

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Ich suchte eine Funktion, wie ich die Zahlungsarten pro POS pro Monat sehen kann (täglich aufgesplittert). Das war über Shopify leider nicht möglich. Denis von Mipler war sehr hilfsbereit und hat mir den Report sofort und unkompliziert erstellt, den ich benötigte. Vielen Dank dafür.

November 2, 2022

Herzlichen Dank!
Ich war gerne bereit, Ihnen mit unserer App zu helfen.

Arbortec US

I wanted to sort sales by collection but had a query - Denis was very helpful and answered my questions straight away 10/10 app.

November 1, 2022

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to sort it out for you!

Nanahii • Atelier

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very complete, the support team helped me greatly with a request, I'm very grateful, really recommended!

November 1, 2022

Nice to hear that you found our app useful to you

Phox Water

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very impressed, already has a lot of reports I need and will use and can imagine there will be so many more added over time. Support is really good as well. UI is very easy to navigate.

Thank you so much!
It was my pleasure to assist you!

KATAKOMB

Time spent using app 28 minutes

As soon as I got the app I had someone instantly available to help me and help me create reports. I have never had a team of people so quick and so efficient. Looking forward to using this app more!

October 25, 2022

Nice to hear that our application is helpful and useful to you!

Insane Stone

Location Italy

L'app funziona bene, ma per il servizio a pagamento mensile io inserirei la possibilità di creare una piccola dashboard utente per i vari ambassador/influencer cosi da poter essere trasparenti e dare la possibilità all'influncer di riferimento di controllare personalmente le proprie vendite (sulle quali magari poi si calcolano le %) The app works well, but for the monthly paid service I would insert the possibility of creating a small user dashboard for the various ambassadors / influencers so as to be transparent and give the possibility to the reference influencer to personally check their sales ( on which the% may then be calculated)

October 25, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review.
With our app, you can create reports with the applied filters and share it via public link without giving access to the Shopify Admin panel. So each person will have access only to the data that you want to share.
A lot of our customers found this option useful.

LUF Gifts

This app is a lifesaver. I was going to use Tax Jar for my sales tax reporting. But it can't do what this app can. Customer support is excellent. I am so glad that I found this app.

October 11, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback.
It was my pleasure to help you with our app setup.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25