Advanced Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Little Difference

Location New Zealand

This app helped me to define our retail and wholesale average order value independently. The support was very response, helpful and pleasant too. I highly recommend it.

Precious About Make-up

Useful app, and the customer support is also top notch. Fast response if you have any issues creating customised reports.

May 9, 2022

Wow!
Thanks a lot for leaving a review here.
It was my pleasure to assist you with our application.

Marsden & Whittle

This is a great app! So many different report types to choose from. It really helped me understand more about my sales and my inventory. It works great on mobile and tablet devices as well as desktop. There are lots of customisation options, filters and sorting options. It really does help you maximise your use of your Shopify data. I highly recommend!

May 5, 2022

Nice to see such a nice review here! Thanks a lot!

Ferry-Morse Home Gardening | Since 1856

The app support is wonderful!!! Whenever you need more assistance it's easy to setup a meeting or get support. They'll assist with adjusting the reports for your needs. Their custom reports has led to a reduction of my time in getting them management in the way they want to see the data. Win-Win!

Wow!
Thanks a lot, I was glad to help you!

SkinnyTea Girl

This is the best app I found on Shopify to create my monthly sales report. The app is very easy to use and they have really good customer service. Denis provided a demo showing me how easy use the app to create custom report. By far the best app on Shopify for report.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review here.
It was my pleasure to assist you during the call :)

Deliciou

Location Australia

I used this app to help with reconciling monthly batched payment gateway invoices out of Xero to the monthly deposits and fees. EXCELLENT online chat help was provided by Denis! Thanks Denis!!!!

April 30, 2022

Thank you so much!
It was my pleasure to assist you

T HENRI

I used this app to help me gather sales data by variant and it was super easy to install and use! Denis was amazing as he helped me to customize the reportable columns.

April 27, 2022

Thanks a lot for leaving feedback here.
I was glad to assist you :)

ENA PELLY AU

Location Australia

Advance Reports has a wealth of data analysis which is easy to understand, use and apply to a variety of our business needs. Being able to segment data in so many different ways and then perform various analysis on that data as well as compare different periods against one another has been extremely helpful. The customer support is great and we always receive prompt responses and help. I highly recommend Advanced Reports.

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving a review here.
I was glad to assist you with our app.

Cookies Clothing

This app has been very helpful to us, particularly for inventory/sales reports. We often have to look at our sales by geographic region, and we have been able to get the data we needed. Whenever there was a glitch or a question, Denis was quick to address it. Thank you!

April 26, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review.
It was my pleasure to assist you :)

MATE the Label

This app does everything that Shopify reports does not. Highly recommend. I was looking for an app that would allow for reports for specific tags/collections. Found this app, which offers so much more. Denis and the rest of their team and great! Respond quickly and do everything they can to help. Even built custom reports for me.

April 26, 2022

Thanks! I was glad to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21