Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

T HENRI

I used this app to help me gather sales data by variant and it was super easy to install and use! Denis was amazing as he helped me to customize the reportable columns.

April 27, 2022

Thanks a lot for leaving feedback here.
I was glad to assist you :)

ENA PELLY AU

Location Australia

Advance Reports has a wealth of data analysis which is easy to understand, use and apply to a variety of our business needs. Being able to segment data in so many different ways and then perform various analysis on that data as well as compare different periods against one another has been extremely helpful. The customer support is great and we always receive prompt responses and help. I highly recommend Advanced Reports.

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving a review here.
I was glad to assist you with our app.

Cookies Clothing

This app has been very helpful to us, particularly for inventory/sales reports. We often have to look at our sales by geographic region, and we have been able to get the data we needed. Whenever there was a glitch or a question, Denis was quick to address it. Thank you!

April 26, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review.
It was my pleasure to assist you :)

MATE the Label

This app does everything that Shopify reports does not. Highly recommend. I was looking for an app that would allow for reports for specific tags/collections. Found this app, which offers so much more. Denis and the rest of their team and great! Respond quickly and do everything they can to help. Even built custom reports for me.

April 26, 2022

Thanks! I was glad to help you.

In the Loop Boutique

We love the Sales by collection report. The customer support was great. Dennis helped me fix my problem in just a few minutes!

April 22, 2022

Thanks a lot for leaving the review here! Our team appreciates it so much!

High Camp Flasks

Really great reporting app! It helped us do everything we needed and more. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for more in-depth reporting.

Wow, thank you so much!

Cascade Eye & Skin Centers

Not happy that Shopify requires an additional app to pull financial information from sales in order to file Sales & Use taxes.....

Thanks for your review.
It seems your feedback is related to Shopify in general and not related to the Advanced Reports app because we don't manage the functionality of the native reporting tool. Would you be so kind to share your experience with the Advanced Reports app instead and provide a rate regarding our application as it is doesn't related to the reporting tool provided by Shopify?

Thanks in advance!

Sweet Baby Collectibles

Amazing application with deep potential for unlocking your data. support is beyond exceptional. thanks guys!!

April 20, 2022

Thanks a lot for posting this review here.
I was happy to assist you with our app.

Libbey Foodservice

Excellent chat support, was able to help me with a custom report within 10 minutes! Couldn't ask more more than that!

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review.
It was my pleasure to assist you with our app :)

Elly Pistol

Great app with many helpful reports that I need in my daily job. The reports cover pretty much all my needs. Whenever I have had questions or even wanted to make som changes to get a custom report, the support team has helped me out straight away. World class app and customer service, would definitely recommend this app.

April 6, 2022

Awesome!
Thank you so much for such a great review!