Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Heart of Michigan

Denis with Advanced Reports was very helpful to show us exactly what reports we need. I highly recommend working with Advance Reports. Heart of Michigan

February 22, 2022

Thanks a lot for posting a review here!
It was my pleasure to support you with out application.

Crazy Critters

I have been using this app for the past month or so. Honestly, best decision I ever made! Not only are the features for customising the reports amazing but they offer the best customer support! I needed custom reports to make our fulfilment process more time-efficient and without Advanced Reports we would still be manually collating all our orders each day, taking HOURS of time. Denis helps us make any changes to our custom reports to achieve the results we need, he responds very quickly and explains how the issue was fixed so we can include these changes in other reports if we need to. You won't be disappointed with this app! 100% better than standard Shopify reports.

February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
I'm very glad that you found our app useful for you and that you were satisfied with the level of support provided.
It's even better to know that we were able to save you the most valuable resource - human time.

SoundOffSignal

We've been using Advanced Reports for almost a year, and this app's reports are our go-to reports. This is our favorite Shopify App! The reports are easily customizable, and if you are looking for a report that you cannot customize, the Support Team is amazing! The team responds to your request right away and makes a report for you in a day or two! 5 Stars!

February 22, 2022

Wow, what a great review! :)
Thank you so much for being our customer for over a year. We are happy to create useful reports for you.

Import Image Racing

I needed some help with customizing a report and Denis was most helpful in not only getting the customization taken care of, but also crated an additional report that helps make my goals a lot easier.

February 21, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving a review here. I was glad to help you.

Lovely Aurora

ich habe lange nach so einer app gesucht, die mir zeigt wie viel Umsatz ich in den gewissen Länder gemacht habe. kann ich nur weiter empfehlen.

February 9, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.
Ich war gerne bereit, Ihnen mit unserer App zu helfen.

Paddle Vancouver by Oddball

Very helpful, especially with creating custom reports that fits our specific needs. Easy to use and export, etc.

January 28, 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
I was glad to help you with our application.

Seal Medical

UPDATE - We now have a need or the product and within a few days of using it again Denis has already helped us out, thank you. the product is really adaptable too. The product is clear and simple to use and is easy to customise. It also has the option to pull pretty much any data field from our website. Plus, on the chat, Denis has been endlessly helpful. Not only are his answers actually solutions to my queries, he is incredibly prompt with his responses which suggest to me I can trust he is very knowledgeable of his product and understanding of customer needs. Plus he comes across as very friendly and happy to help. Sadly we have further needs that the app cannot fulfil so will not be continuing. thank you anyway

January 28, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving the review here!
Have a nice weekend too!

Vegan Butchers and Deli Ltd

I wanted to know which were my busiest days and times and this app greatly and easily helped! Easy range selection and use of toggle between data and graph is great (I'm visual so need the graph). Denis was super helpful on the help and pinned the reports I needed - fabulous app and service! Thanks again!

Thank you so much!
It was my pleasure to provide a solution to your issue.

Pigeon Tree Crafting

Wow! I needed a report that Shopify wasn't able to provide. Even using the free version of AR, I received exactly what I needed, and with a paid level of personal 1 on 1 support. Very impressed and grateful that I found this app!

January 25, 2022

Thank you for choosing our application.
I was glad to help you!

WeFish Shop

Great tool and fast response to problems.
You can see a lot of useful nfroamtion about your sales, products, etc.

January 25, 2022

Thank you so much for posting this review here!
It was my pleasure to assist you with our app :)