4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create custom reports and provide valuable business insights. It's praised for its intuitive design, user-friendly interface, and specific metric filtering. The app's ability to integrate data from multiple stores, automate reports, and manage complex details makes it ideal for inventory and sales tracking. The responsive customer service, capable of creating tailored reports, is also highly commended. Merchants consider the app cost-effective and essential for advanced reporting needs.

January 23, 2024

Greet app with good reports!

Awesome customer service with fast response time, Denis thank you for all your help.

REBORN DEVICE®
Sweden
Over 1 year using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 24, 2024

Awesome!
Thank you so much for posting such a great review here :)

April 12, 2024

AMAZING SUPPORT! THIS APP IS GORGEOUS!

AUTOPOLY
Germany
5 months using the app
February 15, 2024

They have great customer service, they respond promptly and are great at understanding your question and flexible with adding and customizing details to meet your needs! I'm really impressed with this amazing app!

Platinum Uniforms LLC
6 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied February 20, 2024

Thank you so much!
It was my pleasure to assist you :)

January 19, 2024

I reached out for help with the reports I needed to generate and Ihor has helped tremendously. Mipler is a great reporting app with great customer support. Highly recommended.

Frame My TV
Over 1 year using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 24, 2024

It was my pleasure to assist you!

January 16, 2024

AMAZING customer service given by Ihor! He was friendly, thorough, and VERY quick in answering my questions. He even made a video to show me!! Awesome!!!!

Polkadot Sky Studio
About 1 month using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 17, 2024

Wow! Such a great review!
Thank you a lot for posting your amazing review here!

January 30, 2024

Great customer service by Ihor. Superfast and very helpful.

nootka-jewelry.com
Sweden
6 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied February 8, 2024

Thanks a lot! :)

January 24, 2024

Very happy with the app and the support. There are so many bad reporting apps out there, this was the best one we tested!

FROHSINN
Switzerland
9 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 26, 2024

Thank you so much!
It's nice to hear that you found our application useful to you.

May 1, 2024

"Wow! This Shopify reporting app is a game-changer! Finally, I can effortlessly track my store's performance with detailed, insightful reports at my fingertips. From sales trends to customer behavior, it provides everything I need to make informed decisions. Its user-friendly interface and customizable features make diving into data a breeze. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to data-driven success with this must-have app!"

Clement Qatar
Qatar
12 minutes using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied May 10, 2024

Much appreciated for your rating!
Your support fuels our commitment to excellence.
Looking forward to the pleasure of serving you again soon.

February 27, 2024

We have been struggling to run the perfect report showcasing specific items and tags.....here comes Advanced Reports (the superman of reports/apps).....WOW, WOW, WOW - A truly amazing App that has saved our team a huge amount of time. Kudos for the win here!

Zesty Paws
About 1 hour using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied March 11, 2024

Wow!
It was my pleasure to assist you!
Thanks a lot!

May 8, 2024

Easy to use and good support.

LA MAISON TALULAH
2 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied May 10, 2024

Thank you for your rating!
We appreciate your support and look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future.