Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Obsessed Garage

We needed some detailed reports done in order to help with our sales tax collection. Our 3rd party tax help required some specific data that was not available in the regular Shopify reports, so a Shopify rep recommended Advanced Reports. When I couldn't find exactly what I needed, I reached out for help and Denis was incredibly fast to respond and help me find exactly what I needed. I highly recommend this app!

April 1, 2022

Thanks a lot!
I was glad to help you.

Tabitha Foundation Singapore

I really like this app as it's really easy to customise and there's a lot of flexibility with the data. It's helped me look really good to my colleagues as I have been able to make a really useful report with it!

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much!
It was my pleasure to assist you with Advanced Reports application!

Insurance Education Association

Incredible support team. The support team worked with us to create terrific custom fields and reports. They did all the heavy lifting and really cleaned up our data!

Thank you so much!

KAMARIA

This program is critical for every size business. It is a simple to use program with great flexibility and gives your business access to key inventory and financial metrics to run your business.

March 23, 2022

Thanks a lot for leaving a review here!
It was my pleasure to assist you.

Vortex Apparel Clothing

Crazy Detailed Reports , I feel like im having an advanced shopify plan. And of course cool staff agents willing to help you out in your reports. Thanks

Wow!
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
I was glad to help you.

Barbell Apparel

I have tried multiple apps to get accurate inventory reporting. I need to see the inventory value broken down by each location for us so this app definitely does this. Also is very accurate calculating COGS each month at each location.

March 15, 2022

Awesome!
I was glad to assist you :)

Inked Shop

I used the app to get ear end deferred revenue and worked perfectly! Great application to use when you need reports Shopify doesn't have.

March 14, 2022

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to assist you with our application

SIGHT STORE Vienna

Really great support!! I am going to use the trial version to see if it fits my requirements - but from the first 2 hours using it, I can tell: great tool and awesome customer support!! THANK YOU!

March 10, 2022

What great feedback!
Thank you so much, I was glad to assist you with our app!

Good Grazes

Great customer service! Provided exactly what I needed and also created a tutorial video to show me how to do it in future.

March 9, 2022

Wow, thanks a lot!
It was my pleasure to assist you with our app :)

SmileyCookie.com

So much information at our fingertips! Love the ability to customize reports to view information when and how I need to see it. Support has been great, Denis has been a great help!

March 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. I was glad to help you :)