Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

WeFish Shop

Great tool and fast response to problems.
You can see a lot of useful nfroamtion about your sales, products, etc.

January 25, 2022

Thank you so much for posting this review here!
It was my pleasure to assist you with our app :)

Grey Gone

Highly recommended reporting app but had to discontinue using it as the information I needed if for is now available within shopify reports. Awesome customer service.

January 25, 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I was glad to help you :)

Techniconcept Security

Very very very good and nice service, fast and good Thanks for your services and fast response !
Eric

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your review! You are welcome!

Standard Goods

This app is fantastic - I use for most all my reporting needs... I've tried others, but the data on this one comes up in about 10 seconds, while some of the other apps I have tried, it would take like half a day. And the customer service is super fast, competent and responsive. It has really helped me manage my business in every way.

January 18, 2022

Wow!
Thanks a lot for leaving the review here.
I was glad to help you.

We Are Jolies

Très aidant, nous avions d'un rapport pour notre comptable et on a pu avoir un rapport sur mesure!
Dispo des dev pour customise un rapport

January 14, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour les commentaires !
J'ai été heureux de vous aider à créer le rapport que vous vouliez.

Jackery Japan

Thank you very much, I like the functions inside, and can help me customize it, and the reply speed is super fast

January 14, 2022

Thanks a lot! It was my pleasure to assist you with our application!

NIX & NIX

A well deserved 5-star rating from us! The Advanced Reports app is by a mile the best Shopify app that we use on a daily basis. Denis and his support team are awesome both in response time as well as in the way they handle and solve our issues and challenges. We are a fast growing business with ever complex requirements and hence the need for better and faster insights. The capabilities and flexibility of the app make that we, on purpose, are becoming less and less dependent on underwhelming Shopify reports and cumbersome Excel spreadsheets for our business intelligence. We have found a true partner in Omega Commerce/Advanced Reports and look forward to growing our business and improving our operations with the use of this truly magnificent app.

Wow!
Thank you so much!
Providing solutions to complex problems is our vocation :)

Shadow Merch

Really easy to use, and the support chat is incredibly responsive and useful. Got my reports setup in a few minutes and on my way!

January 14, 2022

Thank you! I was glad to help you!

Pure Derry Gifts

Really great app that provides excellent insight on a range of different metrics that help with our business intelligence. We currently use it to create custom reports of how specific products and/or their variants are selling, but it also provides insight on your products, orders, customers and a range of other stuff. We can't afford to run too many paid apps on our store as we're a small business and every penny counts, but this one is essential imho to get insight you need for good decision making. Support are also very helpful when you need assistance to get a report up and running.

January 6, 2022

Awesome! Thanks a lot for your review. I was glad to assist you :)

RCM Shop (Canada)

Built-in shopify reports do not cover our needs, that's why we use Advanced Reports. It is a great app indeed which provides us with extra reports we need, 10 out of 5=) Thanks to the team for this excellent product!

January 6, 2022

Wow, thank you so much!
It was my pleasure to provide a solution for you :)