Reviews (400)

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create custom reports and provide valuable business insights. It's praised for its intuitive design, user-friendly interface, and specific metric filtering. The app's ability to integrate data from multiple stores, automate reports, and manage complex details makes it ideal for inventory and sales tracking. The responsive customer service, capable of creating tailored reports, is also highly commended. Merchants consider the app cost-effective and essential for advanced reporting needs.

February 27, 2024

We have been struggling to run the perfect report showcasing specific items and tags.....here comes Advanced Reports (the superman of reports/apps).....WOW, WOW, WOW - A truly amazing App that has saved our team a huge amount of time. Kudos for the win here!

Zesty Paws
About 1 hour using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied March 11, 2024

Wow!
It was my pleasure to assist you!
Thanks a lot!

November 28, 2023

OMG - So happy that I finally I found an app that can give me the shopify reports that I need to run my online store.. Of course nothing is 100% perfect but their customer service is so on point and very fast to respond, they will help you custom any report so you can get the exact data you need and fast.. Try them out, you will not be disappointed!

Paisley & Gray
3 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 5, 2023

Thanks a lot for leaving such a great feedback :)

December 5, 2023

Great app and great customer service! I'm able to customize it to do exactly what I need that the Shopify reports system couldn't do- generate a report by products sold within a collection. Quickly becoming one of my most used apps!

Call For Fire
4 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 7, 2023

It's great to hear that you found our app useful.
Please feel free to contact us in the future.

January 30, 2024

Great customer service by Ihor. Superfast and very helpful.

nootka-jewelry.com
Sweden
6 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied February 8, 2024

Thanks a lot! :)

January 24, 2024

Very happy with the app and the support. There are so many bad reporting apps out there, this was the best one we tested!

FROHSINN
Switzerland
9 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 26, 2024

Thank you so much!
It's nice to hear that you found our application useful to you.

Edited June 19, 2024

Andrii answered me in a timely manner and I was able to fix my issue. I do not recall what the issue was as it was awhile ago. It could have been we were at our max of 10 custom reports and he explained that I needed to delete one and how to do it. I have chatted with Andrii a few times and he is alway so very helpful.

Michelle Farmer
7 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 8, 2023

Thanks a lot for your rate!

September 1, 2023

Very simple to use but offers a wide range of reports, makes reporting easy. You can pretty much build any report that you want. Very fast to navigate as well

Bairro da Saúde
Portugal
Over 2 years using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied October 3, 2023

Thank you so much for posting this great review here :)

August 16, 2023

This app has been a life saver for us! Financing reports had always been very time consuming, taking hours of my working weeks. Shopify didn't provide the reports or data that we needed. Mipler helped us build two very bespoke reports that now mean we can do a months work within just 1/2 a day. They were helpful and attentive and I would really recommend using them.

Charli London
10 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied August 28, 2023

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We're always working hard to make our app better, and hearing from satisfied users like you makes it all worth it.

January 23, 2024

Brilliant support from Ihor! Thank you

One Click Plants
About 1 year using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 24, 2024

Wow!
Thanks a lot for posting this review here!

December 11, 2023

Really happy with the support we have just received. Had a very small wait and the support agent (Ihor) we connected with answered all our pre-sales queries and went above and beyond. Highly recommended

Ginger Pig London
7 months using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied December 15, 2023

Thanks a lot for leaving a review here!