Advanced Reports

50+ Reports by Products, Tax, Inventory, COGS & Custom reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Infinity Braids

Deze app is fantastisch voor iedereen die van statistieken houdt! Je kunt er mega veel info uit halen. Customer Service is heel erg behulpzaam. Ik heb meerdere apps geprobeerd maar deze is echt de beste!

September 10, 2021

Hartelijk dank voor uw feedback!

PaperPapier

I used this app when preparing the year-end. I hadn't figured out how I was going to get the information I needed and suddenly needed the right app Not only did I get the exact information I required, the support was excellent. No, perfect! I got custom reports prepared for me and was shown exactly how to set them up. It's robust yet user friendly so no matter the size of my store (it's growing), it will provide me with exactly what I need.

Wow! Incredible!
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. I was very happy to help you with the reports.

Fun Cases

Brilliant app. I was using a different provider (Glew) before these guys, and their system is so much easier to use, has lots more functions and half the price. Support is beyond exceptional, quick response and very keen to help us in any way. Would highly highly recommend

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your appreciation. I was happy to help.

SUPESU

Denis from Advanced Reports was very helpful with a fast next day response rate! The app is a great app for a small business like us looking to scale our operations. It helps consolidate all the data from shopify in a customizable .csv format. I'm looking forward to working with the team at Advanced Reports to see how we can integrate the app further into our operations :)

September 2, 2021

Many thanks! I was pleased to help you with our app.

Happy Family Custom

Fantastic app! Gives me the reports I need to check my sales. I would highly recommend them. Excellent service!!

September 2, 2021

We are very pleased that you are satisfied. Thank you for your trust!

Brazilian Market

This report helps me day by day to take the decisions so much easier, it's a big friend to analysis all parts of my process

August 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. Our team is very pleased that our reports make your life easier!
This means that the goal of our app has been achieved :)

SLEEP365

Denis was great about explaining how the app works...we are in testing phase and it could possibly work, just seeing if it will work for our budget. Excellent service!!

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much! I was glad to help you :)

Sign Explosion LLC

Service is second to none! I cant say enough good things on how helpful and responsive they are. I would highly recommend them.

August 19, 2021

Perfectly!
Many thanks for sharing your experience of communicating with support. We are very pleased to hear that you are satisfied.
Do not hesitate to contact me, I will gladly help you.

Luxo Bottle

Really great for keeping track of your store metrics and making decisions on what to optimize for. I reached out to their team to help me create a custom profit and loss report and they had it done within 24hrs. Super responsive customer support and always willing to help - keep in mind they were doing this while I was on the free so I am looking forward to paying for this software after the trial expires! 10/10.

August 17, 2021

Awesome!!!
Thank you so much for your feedback.
We are very pleased that you are satisfied with our app and our support.

Miss Valkyrie

Fantastic app! Gives me the reports I need to check my sales. Very easy to use, and there is great (and fast) support available for any queries.

August 17, 2021

Wow! Thanks a lot for this lovely review. I was happy to help you with our app and create the necessary reports especially for you.